Saturday, 23 January 2010

Whimsy 'Wings of Hope' for Haiti

Whimsy stamps are helping Haiti.

This special "Wings of Hope" digital stamp, illustrated by Crissy Armstrong, is being released by Whimsy Stamps and will only be available to purchase in digital form from now until the end of February. This "Wings of Hope" image will be sold for $4 and all proceeds from the sales of this digital image will be sent to the American Red Cross for disaster relief efforts in Haiti. Please help us help the people of Haiti by purchasing this limited edition digital image.

WOW! What a totally gorgeous image this is! I can't make a card without entering it into a challenge now, can I? .....And it'll help more people see this image.
So this one is for the Basic Grey challenge where the theme is Animals. I've used the Basic Grey Porcelain pad for the background.


I hope you'll be inspired by the cards that the Whimsy DT have created with this special image and decide to purchase it too. It's great to know that your money is going to a good cause, isn't it?
I have links to the other Whimsy DT members' blogs on my sidebar so please go take a look at what they have made; their work is awesome!
Make sure you pop over to Chrissy's blog - there is a surprise over there!

If you'd like to purchase this digital image you can do so here (click on new products).

I hope you like my golden creation. Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

20 comments:

Debbie said...

This is just gorgeous Sharon,Love the colours you used,Hugs Debbie x

Marley said...

Amazing card Sharon! I love how you coloured the image.. just stunning! big hugs Marley

nessy said...

oh sharon so stunning and stylish ~love the colour and all those flowers!! love it!! ..and all for a good cause too
vanessa xx

Crystal said...

Hi Sharon, I just left a message in the group but I just Had to leave you a comment too...this is soooo gorgeous, the gold accents look amazing...The way you used this iamge is truly AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wow, this is so beautifully colored and laid out. I love your card!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such an amazing creation Sharon!! I adore your beautiful colors and details!! HUGS

Di said...

WOW this is lovely your colouring is fab and just love your flowers!

hugs Di xxxx

scrappyjan said...

OH WOW Sharon This is GORGEOUS!!! You have out done yourslef with this one sweetie!!
hugs, Janiel

Deb said...

this is stunning Sharon, so love the gold, very rich looking! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Kim Piggott said...

Wowzers Sharon this is stunning!
So very beautiful!
hugs
kim x

SemSee said...

This is so scrummy, Sharon! I adore the gold - it looks so stunning! Gorgeous colouring and fab embellies! Hugs, Simonne x

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Sharon, this just took my breath away when I saw it. Absolutely beautiful. I love the warm, rich colors you chose for it as well. Very nice.

Cheryl said...

wow simply stunning,love those papers and as for the image and your coluoring well wow wow wow hugs cheryl xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is just gorgeous Sharon and the gold is so beautiful! Love all the pretty flower accents and sparkle too. :)

Kim said...

Stunning card!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

TaraG said...

OMGosh Sharon this is absolutely stunning my dear! I am totally blown away by your artistry on this card! I love all the gold accents and the flowers are so scrumptious!!! You have coloured this beautiful image flawlessly...stunning, hun! I bought my image too and ordered the other carousel horses too and can't wait to get them! Thanks so much for joining the BG challenge this week!
Hugs,t

raindropecho said...

Amazing work, Sharon. I've yet to get my card up, but this is truly an inspiration!

antheam said...

Just beautiful! Love your use of colour and that image is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges!
Anthea & the BG Team:)

kanishk said...

just stunning!

Work from home India

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Hi Sharon,

This is such a gorgeous creation! I love the vintage/sepia tone look of this card. The papers and flowers all work together to make it absolutely perfect. Such a wonderful cause supported by such beautiful work!

Slideshow