Thursday, 4 February 2010

A fabulous week!

Oh my goodness. I've had such a fabulous week this week. I must have been on a really lucky streak for the past few days (most unlike me) :) So I need to say thank you to a few people.

On 29th January, I made First Place at the Polka Doodles Challenge. Oh My! How special did I feel with a 'First'! Thank you so much ladies; you really made my day.

Next, a big thanks goes to all the DT at the Cupcake Challenge because they picked l'il old me to be in their top five on Monday. Woo Hoo!

Then on Tuesday, I won the Spoonfull of Sugar challenge. Woo Hoo again! I was so excited to see my name as the winner of the challenge! Thanks for picking my number out girls!

Finally, yesterday, one of my cards made it into the Whimsy Stamps newsletter. Thanks for picking that one out Denise!

I feel so lucky and it is so nice to have some 'icing on the cake' because, to be honest.... I just love making cards and all this is just a lovely bonus. Well, I suppose that's my good luck streak over for a while....I do hope some of the luck rubs off on you!

Sharon xx

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun well done you brilliant news mind you not surprised as your cards are just stunning hugs cheryl xxx
enjoy your prizes,

nessy said...

congrats on your fab week
vanessa xx

*Vicki* said...

Congrats on all accounts girl!! You're very talented!! ;)

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
What amazing news Sharon!
Congratulations!
hugs
kim x

sugar n spice said...

Congratulations Sharon, well deserved wins they were too, your work is stunning. Enjoy all the lovely prizes.
Hugs Suzi x

Slideshow