Tuesday, 16 February 2010

A full peek, a challenge entry and .....

.... another 'Thank You'. This time I'm saying thanks to the Die Cut Dreams Challenge DT for picking my card in their top 5 for challenge 34. Such an honour ladies; I am really humbled and thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Okay, today you get a full peek at one of the new images Whimsy Stamps will be releasing tomorrow. I'm also going to enter this card into the following challenges:


The Sweet Shop - the fab sketch that I've followed

Paperplay Challenge - A Birthday for someone special (this is going to my oldest and dearest friend)

The Corrosive Challenge - Sew it up (on the background paper)



I love, love, love this image. She really is cheeky (excuse the pun!). It is so tempting to put a naughty sentiment with her - but I behaved myself for this card.


Don't forget to take a look at the Whimsy Inspirations blog to see who else is doing some sneak peeks today.


Items Used:
Basic Grey Papers
Whimsy Image - Pretty Peartunia (designed by Katie Sowa)
Prima Hydrangeas
Mark Richards Pearls
Glamour Dust
Distress Inks: Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Pink Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed
Ribbon and other flowers from my stash
Sentiment - computer printed

Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop back tomorrow (at 5 p.m. UK time) to join in the Magical Mythical Tour.


Sharon xx

11 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea said...

hahahahha, this card is really funny
hugs andrea

Chrissie said...

Great card Sharon.
There's an award for you on my blog!
Chrissie

Crystal said...

Sharon this is FABULOUS way toooo cute, love it girl!!!

Pauline C said...

This is brilliant hun - such fun ... and your coloruing and matching with the embellies is beautiful
Pauline x

nessy said...

oh what fun ~ amazing card!!
vanessa xx

Julie M said...

Oh my, Sharon - I didn't realise what I was looking at at first - what a funny image!!! Your friend will have a great laugh (I hope!!!!)

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

raindropecho said...

I just ADORE this fairy!! This is a wonderful card, Sharon. You've done a great job!
- Ann

CraftyC said...

LOL Sharon, I love this image. Think I'd wanna be cheeky to!
Clairexx

Julie Masse said...

What a cute image and a great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along!! :)

Cheryl said...

gorjus card hun love the image so funny hugs cheryl xx

Slideshow