Monday, 15 February 2010

Sneak Peek No 1

Well, I promised you a sneak peek today, didn't I? I have a couple of pictures for you to tease you with the fab new mythical collection that Whimsy Stamps are launching on Wednesday. I think this one is one of my favourites out of the collection because she has such a cheeky look on her face. It's the kind of face that my granddaughter pulls when she knows she's being a bit naughty. :D Just look at that smile! Those pearly whites had to be glittered up with glamour dust, didn't they? I love those beautiful eyes too. Now...what IS her face leaning against? Any guesses?
oooh! What is that big green thing by the wings? Is that a bit of Basic Grey paper I spy?Hmmmm ..... All will be revealed tomorrow - maybe.

I think I like this stamp so much because she is versatile....she can be funny but she can also be a serious card.

Well, if you want more....go check out the links on the Whimsy stamps website....the rest of the DT are bound to have a few more peeks for you. There are 4 stamps and 3 new sentiment sets, so there are lots of things to view.

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you'd like to see the whole card tomorrow.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

No comments:

Slideshow