Saturday, 27 February 2010

Tim Holtz and Tilda are Optimistically Pink

Today I'm using the Tilda stamp which was in the prize I won from the Basic Grey Challenge. She is gorgeous! I've also used 2 more of my new Tim Holtz stamps. Normally I wouldn't think of using Tim's stamps with Tilda but on this card they just seem to work together.



This is my DT card for the OSCC where the amazing Itzuvit has chosen the theme of:

Get Optimistically Pink

As pink is an optimistic colour the brief was to have pink on your creation.

I'm also entering this into the following challenges:

Basic Grey Challenge - Colours: Maroon, Pink and Lemon
Paperplay Challenge - For A Mother
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Distress inks (Tilda is coloured with them, used on the butterflies and the tickets and leaves are stamped in them)
Crafty Catz - Ribbon and a fancy edge (fancy edges - the line of tickets and the nesties)

Items Used:
Papers: Basic Grey
Burgundy Card Stock
Image: Magnolia Berry Tilda
Tim Holtz Tickets and Pine Branch stamps
Woodware Must Have Retro Words (the sentiment)
Distress inks: Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Frayed Burlap, Black Soot, Worn Lipstick
Charm from Whimsy Stamps
Woodware Butterfly punch
Stickles
Mark Richards Pearls
Stamping Up! Slot Punch
Ribbon and various flowers from my stash.


Please pop over to see the beautifully optimistic pink creations from the rest of the talented design team and I hope you'll be able to join us this week.

Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

13 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

oh shron hun this is just gorjus love the distress inks I love using them and you have made a stunning card here hun hugs cheryl xx

Zehavits said...

Sharon,
great card

zehavit

Deirdre said...

Sharon, Love her..... fab.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

carol said...

hello sharon, your card is fantastic, love how you have added your ribbon thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol x

CraftyGirl said...

wow sharon.. this card is just gorgeous!! And I love your creative mix of stamps!! They look fab together!!
Barb :)

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Sharon. I have a stash of Tims stamps from years ago and think its time to blow off the cobwebs!
Clairexx

Biscuitlid said...

it really does work Sharon, I lurve the combination of stamps you've used and of course the colours as pink is my absolute fav!
Hugs
Tigger
xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sharon
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

mueppi said...

What a wonderful card, Sharon!!!
I love it!!!
Hugs Gisela

CraftyGirl said...

Hey Sharon! when you get a chance, stop by my blog... I left an award for you!!
Barb :)

Faye said...

Sharon, what a delightful card with the cute Tilda! I love the use of TH tickets stamp, too. And it all goes together so well. This is gorgeous.

Julie M said...

Great stamp combo, Sharon. I'm another one who has that ticket stamp (still not inked). Maybe now I'll finally use it!!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Slideshow