Saturday, 20 February 2010

A Wall Hanging

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful half term and are ready for a great weekend. I do get envious of people that have time off at school holidays - I have no excuse now that my kids are grown up. Mind you, the journey into work has been a breeze for the past week.


Okay, enough chatter. I'd better show you my make for the fab theme that the wonderful Gina set us at the One Stop Craft Challenge this week. She'd like to see people make:


a wall hanging.


After a major mojo loss during the week, I think I've finally managed to coax it back. It did cost me a couple of Tim Holtz stamps that were on offer for an unbelievably cheap price at a local craft shop!! Well, I couldn't leave them on the shelf at the price they had on them. And of course, I NEEDed them. lol. I've used one of the Tim backgrounds on this creation.


Items used:

Main image from 100 beautiful silhouettes

Tim Holtz Background stamp

Lace

Pearls

Computer Printed sentiment

Black Satin Ribbon

White and Black card

Black Soot distress ink and Momento Black Tuxedo ink

Mixed flowers from my stash


Please take a look at the fabulous wall hangings that the rest of the wonderful design team have made.

Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

11 comments:

Rainmac said...

Wow that is stunning!!!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Sharon,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Biscuitlid said...

ooh Sharon this is a bit gorgeous, mojo is defo on full power love!
Hugs
Victoria
x

Crystal said...

Totally Gorgeous Sharon, what a lovely creation girl!

CraftyGirl said...

This is beautiful!! No wonder you had to have that stamp!! So worth it!
Barb :)

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so beautiful Sharon!
hugs
kim x

Eiglas said...

Beutiful project Sharon - inspired me to have a go!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Paula said...

Wow Sharon this is so beautiful the image is so stunning and as always such fab detail.
Paula xxxx

nessy said...

so stunning ~what an elegant wall hanging ~beautiful
vanessa xx

Maggie Bob said...

Sharon this is brilliant. There is something so striking about the black and white.

Maggie
xx

Deb said...

this is stunning Sharon, love it, glad you got your mojo back, if you see mine will you send it home, seem to have lost the plot this week! hugs Debx

Slideshow