Monday, 1 March 2010

2 awards and a post to come later

Here we are at the start of another week and I'll be making 2 posts on this blog today. The start of this week for me will be a bit 3d because I have a couple of 3d makes coming. One of them will be posted at 3 pm (UK time) this afternoon (because it needs to coincide with the timing on an American blog) and the second one will be posted at 9am tomorrow.

However, I have receive a couple of awards that I need to pass on.
The first one was given to me by Chrissie quite a few weeks ago now but I kept forgetting to add it on here.

To accept it you need to take part in a little information sharing

Instructions:
1. Give a top 10 list of the things that makes you happy.

2. Give a top 5 list of trivia about yourself.

3. Share the award with only 5 persons and ask them to do the same thing.

4. Link the blogs you choose and link the blog of the person awarded you.

So here goes.


Things that make me happy.

1) My family. That's my fab husband and two daughters and especially my 2 grandchildren; I love them to bits and they always make me smile.

2) Time to relax and do absolutely nothing - oh so rare at the moment!

3) The warmth of the sun on my face

4) The smell of new-mown grass

5) Singing at the top of my voice to my favourite tune - when no-one is around to listen

6) Good food, wine and company

7) Taking a holiday abroad and seeing somewhere new

8) Finding that my mojo is with me when I sit down to craft

9) Discovering a new craft shop full of exciting things (well, okay then...going into any craft shop)

10) Feeling like I've achieved something good at the end of each day


Trivia

1) I'm crazy about all things Egyptian. I'll watch every program about Egypt on the discovery channel at least 5 times. My best holiday ever was spent in Egypt.

2) I discovered I'm a bit claustrophobic whilst I was in the burial chamber of the Great Pyramid at Giza. Luckily, my husband and I were the ONLY people in the pyramid at the time so I'm really pleased we didn't have to squeeze past hoards of people on the way down; I don't think I'd have made it out if we had to do that!

3) Okay, there's a theme going here. Never book a holiday to the same destination as I book; we always follow chaos or chaos follows us. Three days after we made a booking to go to Bali, that night club got attacked. There were hurricanes heading to Cuba and Mexico just before we were due to fly out to those destinations. Sharm got hit whilst we were in Egypt (but we were nowhere near it!!!!) and when we went to Singapore we were the last plane out of Changi airport because the storm that was raging at the time was too bad to fly in! Honestly, I think it's safer to stay in the UK. lol.

4) I hate housework

5) I have double-jointed hips


The 5 people I'm passing this award onto are:



The second award I've received is this one from Barb.




As I've already received this award in the past I'd like to pass it on to those of you that are visiting that have not received it yet.


Hope to see you later today for the first of those 3d makes.


Sharon xx

3 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Sharon... thank you!! This is such a darling award!! I will post it in the next few days... still finishing up my project for FD... yeah, I know... running a little behind this week!! :) Thanks for thinking of me!!
Barb :)

Helen said...

Oooh...thank you Sharon!
Must go and put my thinking cap on! lol
Helen x

Pauline C said...

Hi Sharon - thanks so much for this hun. Not really around much this weekend so won't have time to post ...but i will look forward to posting it as soon as I get chance :-)
Hugs
Pauline x

Slideshow