Friday, 12 March 2010

Candy Time and a Sneak Peek

This morning I have a DT card that I'm also entering into challenges, news about events that are happening over the next few days, a sneak peek.........and I'm giving away some candy, but you have to be quick for that - the candy draw will close at 7 am (UK time) tomorrow morning (Saturday 13th March).
Today I'm showing my DT card for Frosted Designs. The challenge this week is to
Stamp your own background.
How fortunate that I showed everyone how I do these masterboard backgrounds last week. :o)
If you want to be reminded how make those...click the 'tutorial' tab at the top of my blog.
I hope you'll be able to join in the challenge this week. Please take a look at the beautiful and creative backgrounds that the rest of the talented Frosted Designs DT have created.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges: Paper Piercing (holes)
Crafty Calendar Club: Flower Power
Cupcake Challenge - Flower Power
Paperplay Challenge - Seeing Double (I've doubled up on the paper pierced sides and the background has the same stamps appearing more than once)


This card is also a SNEAK PEEK. Okay, I know you've seen the digital image of the Wings of Hope Carousel Horse before....but it is coming out in RUBBER!!! This weekend! Yes, there is a launch of some new Carousel Horses happening on Sunday.
Some of the Whimsy DT are doing sneak peeks of the new stamps today and tomorrow and some of us are also giving away some candy. The Whimsy DT links are on the sidebar of my blog so, when you've finished here, head on over to get a peek at the new stamps and enter the candy. You will love the new images! There will also be a hop happening on Sunday with another chance to win. Don't forget that Whimsy Stamps are also running a guest designer call at the moment.
To celebrate the launch,
I'm giving away the Wings of Hope Carousel Horse in rubber stamp format.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning it, is to
leave a comment on this post before 7am (UK Time) tomorrow morning.
The winner will be posted on this blog tomorrow.
Thanks for looking - and Good Luck!
Sharon xx

28 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Sharon, Gorgeous card! Such a beautiful image. Thanks for the chance to win it.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Sharon :-) The image is lovely and the paper you made is gorgeous :-)
I hadn't heard of the Frosted Designs Challenge and am now following :-)

Luv
Lols x x

craftykitten said...

Hi Sharon,
Wow hun what a fabulous card. I love the stamping you've done, very effective.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anneke said...

Hi Sharon,
Your card is (always are) gorgeous.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Greetings Anneke

Beckie said...

I love the colour combination that you have used and the image is stunning. Thanks for the chance to win it. xx

Lizzy said...

WOW Sharon this is stunning, luv how you've done the background :o) the colour combo & layout are ace xx lizzy xx

Paula said...

Oh wow Sharon this is absolutly stunning i just adore the image how beautiful and your background is fantastic. Thanks for the chance to win this fab stamp.
Paula xxxx

Esme said...

Wow this is stunning!
I've just cut out a Wings of Hope (to cut the pole off as I wanted it to fly....) and I don't know how you've made yours look so clean cut!!
Off to have a look at the other DT cards now! xxx

Julye said...

Hi Sharon, love the card and the colours are some of my favourites , I so love turquoise and orange together it's just so summer.Looking forward to the hop too thanks for sharing Julye

Dragonlady said...

Hi Sharon

What a beautiful card with a fantastic image.

Hugs Ali x

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Sharon, this is just GORGEOUS!!! I love how you've stamped that background!! So pretty!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Sharon! LOVE the color combo and all those gorgeous flowers. Beautiful coloring and details too. :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, I just love your card. These carousel horses are great. Thanks for a chance to win.

Rainmac said...

Oh wow what a wonderful card, gorgeous colours and a beautiful image. Thank you so much for the chance to win him x

Deirdre said...

Sharon, such a wonderful card. Wow, it's amazing. Beautiful image and fantatic colouring.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

jan farnworth said...

great card.

Rosa-kreattiva said...

this card is beautiful!!!This is really some wonderful candy.. Thanks for a chance to win..
sorry for my english
saluti dall'italia

Crafteezee said...

Wow what a beautiful card and just love your stamping background, might have to give that one a go. Hugs Tracy x

Deb said...

fantastic card Sharon, love your background and how you made your gorgeous horse fly! hugs Debx

CraftyGirl said...

Sharon.. left you a comment already on the FD blog...but have to say it here too... this card is gorgeous! I love the cut outs and the paper piercing! You are so talented!
Barb :)

Elisa said...

Beautiful card and great take on the challenge. Thanks for taking part in PaperPlay.

Samantha said...

Wow, what a great card.
Thanks for the chance to win this lovely stamp set.
Hugs
Sam

Roberta Laliberte said...

OH I hope I hope I hope! Thanks for the chance and you card is gorgeous!

xoox

Mina said...

stunning Sharon, I must use mine again its an amazing image...oh and I love your new photograph
Mina xxx

Paula said...

Thanks for the chance at winning - love your background & colour combination. - Paula

Rufus said...

Oh yes please! I've got it in digi, but would love to have it in rubber! Good thing I watched your tutorial since I'm in love with that technique. Thanks for sharing
R/

Sheng said...

Lovey card!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful card! Love, love, love that image! Thank you for the tutorial, I really want to try that, so pretty.

Slideshow