Monday, 1 March 2010

Choccie Box - Sent With Love

Well I said I'd be back with a 3d make later, didn't I? Here is a chocolate box that I've made ready for Mother's day. Now all I need to do is hide it away so that I won't be tempted to pinch all the chocolates!


Anyway, this is a short post to say that this box is kicking off


.......AND if you head over there, you will get the tutorial on how I made the flowers.
There will be lots going on at that blog this month; inspiration cards and projects, tutorials, featured stampers and so much more. Don't forget to check back there daily.

You can reach the site HERE


I have to enter this into creation into at least one challenge, don't ?

So this is for:

Clearly iStamp - It's hip to be square

and a second entry into the Paperplay challenge - for a Mother


Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

10 comments:

scrappyjan said...

Sharon, THis is beautiufl!! I love the flowers I am going to have to go to the site now. LOL..
have a great day sweetie, Janiel

CraftyGirl said...

Sharon... this is GORGEOUS!! Love it!! Those flowers are absolutely beautiful... I will for sure be checking out how to make them!!
Barb :)

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Such a beautiful creation Sharon those flowers are amazing!
hugs
kim x

Cheryl said...

oh this is a beauty hun love the flowers too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Biscuitlid said...

wow Sharon this is fabulous. I love it so much, now why aren't I your Mum? lol
Hugs
Tigs
x

Deirdre said...

Sharon, this is simply stunning. Love it.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Rainmac said...

Ooohhh your MD box is beautiful, I love it x

Tricia said...

What an adorable box! Thanks for joining us at the Hip to be Square challenge!

Cassie said...

Wow that is gorgeous, Sharon, and looks very yummy! Thanks for playing over at CIC ;D

Katie Renz said...

What a sweet box and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Clearly iStamp.

Slideshow