Wednesday, 10 March 2010

GDT call and a sale

Hi everyone. I'm afraid there's no card from me today because I've had a few too many commission cards to do this week. So, instead, I thought I'd let you know about a GDT call and a sale....well, it's good to share this info isn't it? And everyone likes a bargain.

Head on over to the Whimsy site because there is a GDT call for 2 designers to join the team in April and May. The GDT call is open until 26th March, so there is plenty of time to enter.

While you're at the Whimsy site, make sure you click the link on the sidebar to take you to the Whimsy Store. There is a Winter sale on until the end of March - or until the products run out if that happens to be before the end of March. Grab yourself a winter bargain!!

Hugs,
Sharon xx

No comments:

Slideshow