Friday, 19 March 2010

Love is gone

Hello everyone. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth......just had a few connection problems this week. So here's a quick post with my Frosted Design card.
The theme this week is Spring Flowers. Now, I know I have at least one daffodil stamp.......somewhere. And there are spring flower papers ...... somewhere. But could I find them? Oh no, of course not. Not until after I had made this card - then they all came bouncing out of their hiding places. Typical! So, I made some little snowdrops and added them to the bottom corners of this card. There are loads of snowdrops out here at the moment, so I consider them a spring flower.
The image I've used is Ching-Chou Kuik's "Love is Gone". The border has been stamped with a prima 'make a bauble' stamp and I love the way that the shape echos the fairy wings.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - A Splash of Green
Creative Inspirations - Colour Challenge - Yellow, Green and White
Tellen's Place - Spring is in the air
Please take a look at the wonderful projects that the rest of the design team have made - they are far more full of spring flowers than my project.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

15 comments:

Lizzy said...

Absolutely stunning ~ luv the image,colours & layout ~ fantastic xx lizzy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so fabulous Sharon, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Crystal said...

Sharon this is GORGEOUS!!! WOW!

Kim Piggott said...

So beautiful Sharon!
hugs
kim x

Terry Oulboub said...

WOW! What a stunning work of art! The image is divine and certainly your coloring is outstanding! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! :~)

Deb said...

oh wow, this is stunning hun, love it! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Cheryl said...

wow stunning love cheryl xx

scrappyjan said...

OH COW Sharon!!!!!! This is out of this world beautiful sweetie!!!
I need to step up my game.. lol

Have a great weekend!!
Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Inspiration.
hugs, Janiel

CraftyGirl said...

Sharon... I can tell you were the child in elementary that everyone was jealous of because your coloring was always better!! LOL!! You seriously so the most amazing things with your images... and that frame around the image rocks!
Barb :)

Donna said...

Stunning card and such a beautiful image...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake :) Donna x

Joynana said...

What a really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place.

Pauline C said...

Fabulous card - wonderful colouring on your Sweet Pea image and love the layout.
Pauline x

Alicia said...

Beautiful card, love the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place!

~Christina~ said...

This is a great card!

Martine said...

oh wow this is gorgeous, everything is just perfect, thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week :)

xx

Martine

Slideshow