Wednesday, 3 March 2010

A quick Woo Hoo!

I hope everyone is having a good week. Well, I think that's my 3d makes out of the way for this week...but you never can tell. I may surprise myself and do another one before the weekend, but somehow I doubt it. It's probably going to be cards all the way for the rest of this week.

However, there is no card from me today...but I do have to say a quick 'Woo Hoo!' and a thank you to the lovely ladies on the Fussy and Fancy DT for selecting one of my cards in their top 5 for challenge 4. Such an honour! The other ladies in the top 5 made incredibly beautiful cards so I feel privileged to have been picked alongside them. Thank you so much.

Hugs,
Sharon xx

5 comments:

Andrea said...

woo hoo back from me from the netherlands, I also skip a card sometimes because they don't sell time in the store
hugs andrea

SemSee said...

I'm going to woo-hoo with you!!! Many, many congrats Sharon - your work is AWESOME!!! Hugs, Simonne c

Kim Piggott said...

Congratulations Sharon!
hugs
kim x

Lizzy said...

Ahh well I might as well Woo Hoo with you too,lol ~ Congrats on your card being picked hun xx lizzy xx

Nicola said...

Woo hoo back to you too Sharon and so very well deserved too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Slideshow