Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Really Exciting News!

Woo Hoo! I've been dancing around the house for a few days itching to tell everyone my good news, but I had to wait until the official announcement. Boy, that was such a hard thing to do. And here's a public apology to one of my friends (you know who you are)....sorry I had to ignore your call yesterday but I couldn't trust myself to answer it and keep the secret!


Anyway, the announcement has been made and I can tell you all now that:


I made the DT for



Here is the new DT line-up for the next 6 months:

Senior team
**Design Team Leader -Katie Tate from Both Sides of The Paper
*ArTish from All Things ArTishtic
*Anne from Anne's Hobbyblog
*Peggy from Beautiful Greetings
*Risa from Life's Simple Pleasures
*Pam from Stamps Inc.
Denise from Stamping with Denise
Sharon from Cards N Greetings (me)
Tanya from Random Acts of Krafting
Katarina from kamadesign- Confessions of a crafter
*Indicates a returning member



Junior Team
Denise from KC242 Designs by Denise
Davi from Alstromeria's Artistry
Erin from Scrap, Stamp and Be Merry
Tracey from Scrappin' Trackside
Cheryl from Cheryl's Creative Cards and ATCs
Adrina from Adrina's Fun


Congratulations to all the other ladies; I'm so happy to be working with you all.

Hugs,
Sharon xx

22 comments:

Mandi said...

Well done Sharon, can't wait to see what you create

mandi xx

Crystal said...

Sharon that is FABULOUS NEWS!!!! WOOHOOO wonderful!

Shelley said...

Congratulations hun, thats great news.

Hugs Shelley xx

Di said...

Congrats Sharon! have fun!!
Hugs Di xx

Andrea said...

congrats Sharon, I'm a bit jalous
hugs andrea

Craftypagan said...

Congratulations! Fantastic news and very well deserved! Good for you!

Tanya Rudd said...

Yeah! I look forward to working with you as well.
Hugs
Tanya

Lizzy said...

Woo Hoo Congratulations hun that's fantastic news no wonder you'r a happy bunny :o) xx lizzy xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Congrats teamie! So excited to be working with you on another team! :)

Nicky said...

Congratualtions on your news,well done xx

Dena said...

Way to go Sharon! I'm so excited for you!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Pretty-In-Ink said...

That's fabulous news Sharon! congratulations!
Hugs
Nicola

craftykitten said...

Many congratulations Sharon, very well deserved too hun.
Hugs
Dawn xx

craftykitten said...

Many congratulations Sharon, very well deserved too hun.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cheryl said...

hi hun,well done to you too hun cant wait to work with you hugs cheryl xxxx

Sandra said...

Welcome Sharon!! You do very, very pretty work!!!

Adrina said...

Hi Sharon,
Congratulations to you too.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm looking forward to know all the girls, they are all very talented.
Let's make a nice and creative time all together.
Hugs Adrina

Rufus said...

Congrats to you! Can't wait to see all the great cards that are sure to come!
R/

Biscuitlid said...

d'you know if I didn't know better I'd think of calling you tiggs!
Well done you, looking forward to seeing your creations!
Hugs
Victoria
x

Kim Piggott said...

Huge congratulations Sharon!
Such wonderful news!
hugs
kim x

CraftyGirl said...

Congrats!! I bet they are doing the happy dance for getting you as part of their team!!
Barb :)

Liz said...

This is the first time I have seen your blog I poped on to comment on the MCFC PROJECT BEAUTIFUL IT MADE ME STOP TO LOOK AT YOUR OTHER WORK I AM NOT A BIT SURPRISED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN YOUR WORK IS STUNNING
Opps so sorry for capitals never noticed till I looked down
I am becoming a follower
Liz

Slideshow