Saturday, 27 March 2010

Recipe Holder from a freebie

Today I have a recipe holder that is made from a freebie template. What could be better than a freebie? I found it really easy to use too. This one is a papertrey inc. Timeless Template by Lauren Meader. I hope this link works. It's the recipe wrap that you can download to try out. This is my DT item for the One Stop Craft Challenge where the lovely Shelley has picked the theme of 'Feeling Fruity'. I have used strawberry brads, a strawberry charm, Berry Tilda and of course, the recipes tie in with the frut theme too.
I'm entering this into a couple of challenges:
Basic Grey - Tutti Fruity (I've used Basic Grey paper on the front)
Cupcake Challenge - Food and Drink
When the holder is opened out there are 6 pockets inside for your favourite recipes. I only added 3 recipes so that you could see the papers behind.
Please take a look at the fruity makes by the rest of the fab design team.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a delicious creation ! It is so so very clever ! Love it to bits ! Smiles from Catherine

nessy said...

wow very fruity sharon ~love that sweet tilda she looks perfect sat there!! gorgeous creation
vanessa xx

Tanya Rudd said...

Oh I like this! Very creative.
Hugs
Tanya

Crystal said...

Sharon this is GREAT, what a wonderful project!

Biscuitlid said...

this is ab fab Sharon! I have to give one of these a try!

hugs
tigs
x

CraftyGirl said...

Sharon... love this project!! And love the papers you used... perfect for summer time... which I am sooooo ready for!
Barb :)

Liza said...

Great work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Risa said...

Your recipe holder is beautiful Sharon!!! I love it!
hugs
Risa:)

Slideshow