Monday, 8 March 2010

Snail Mail

Thank goodness it's Monday. No, I haven't gone mad, it's just been a really busy weekend. It was lovely to have my daughter home. Mind you, listening to what they all got up to on Saturday night was a scream. Did you ever watch 'Absolutely Fabulous'? One of the girls 'did an Edina' and plunged face first out of the taxi when she opened the door to get out! Appalling behaviour - but so funny!


Anyway, I'd best get to my card for today which I am entering into:

Sketch Saturday - the sketch

Stamping for the weekend - Monochromatic

Paperplay Challenges - Just Because



This is a just for fun card. I bought this digi image ages ago and now I can't remember where I got it from. If anyone knows, please leave me a comment with the site name because I'd love to give them the credit. It's such a funny image.



Items used:
Bearly Mine papers
Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder
Distress inks: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Tea dye
Digi Image
Penny Black border stamp
Whimsy postmark and sentiment
Hobbycraft Butterfly punch
Stickles
Bling

Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

15 comments:

Zehavits said...

Beutifull card i love the colours

Zehavit

Elborgi said...

what a great motive! You create a wonderful card !
Elma

scrappyjan said...

Sharon this is very very cute!! LOve the colours... That image is a funny cute one!!
hope your week is great! hugs, Janiel

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

beautiuful card hun adore the colurs you have used,hugs cheryl xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this its brilliant.
luv
Debby

scrapperjulia said...

What a beautiful, fun card! Love the sparkle!

Deirdre said...

Such a fun image - sure puts the snail in "snail mail"!!!

Love your card. Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week and especially as it was the first time I set the challenge - a big thank you from me. ♥

CraftyGirl said...

Sharon.. this is absolutley adorable!! That little snail just has so much personality... it immediately brings a smile!! What a lovely card!!
Barb :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Divinity said...

this card is sooooo cute!!! love that little turle...and the tiny envelope in the right top corner...great card! :)

Kate's Makes said...

Sharon this is brilliant, love it! I also know where the image is from - it's The Digi Shack :o) Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at SFTW and good luck! Kate

Julie M said...

Great card, Sharon - the snail is hilarious (but I don't recognise him, sorry!). Love all the details like the mini envelope - very appropriate!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Lizzy said...

Oh i luv this card it's fab ~ great image & colours xx lizzy xx

Tracey said...

This is stunning Sharon, love the touch of bling :)

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Slideshow