Monday, 15 March 2010

Sweet Pea

I thought I'd share with you my first Sweet Pea card. Oh My! I have really fallen in love with these image; they are gorgeous. I had such fun colouring this one up, but a bit more practice is needed with the skin tones, me thinks. Anyway, you can probably expect to see a few of these stamps on this blog over the coming weeks.
I'm going to enter this into a few challenges.

Challenge up your life - a flower compliment

Charisma Cardz - Beautiful Butterflies (They have a DT call running - but I am not entering this into that)

Creative Inspirations - Charms - (a 2nd entry) You can just make out the tiny lock and key.

Paper Cutz challenge - Anything Goes




Items used:
Papers: DoCrafts. Card Stock: The Paper Mill
Image: Sweet Pea - Ching-chou kuik's Dark Siren
Sentiment - Sweet Pea
Cuttlebug Swirls Folder
Martha Stewart Doiley Lace Punch
Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Dusky Concorde, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Weathered Wood, Brushed Denim
Prima Flowers, Charms, Pearls, Glamour dust, lace and pearl beading from my stash

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

12 comments:

Paula said...

Wow Sharon this is stunning wow what a beautiful image and i adore the colours you have used and as always such fab detail.
Paula xxxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Sharon gorgeous fairy image.
luv
Debby

CraftyGirl said...

Sharon.. that image is stunning! WOW! This is a beautiful card and your embellies are fab!
Barb :)

Aunty Sue said...

love the stamp and all the elements thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

Gwen said...

Lovely card, Sharon. Great image and wonderful purples.

I'd like to showcase your hippo birthday card you submitted to the DCRU Paper Flower Challenge.

Can I get your okay on that? Please send me an email at the address listed below.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@DCRU
busylittlehands(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

angel4031 said...

WOW this is STUNNING! Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Inspirations this week!! xx

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card, I love that shade of purple! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Allison said...

adorable card and image
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

scrappyjan said...

Oh Sharon this is BEAUTIUFL DEAR!!!! Your colouring is awwwwwww oh la la..... Love the design..

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
hugs, Janiel

Lizzy said...

WOW this is stunning ~ luv the image & the colours are lush xx lizzy xx

Viipula said...

This is so beautiful card! Gorgeous!

Hugs x Viipula from Finland

biggi-al said...

You made a lovely card!!!!

Slideshow