Friday, 30 April 2010

A Colour Challenge

Hi everyone. Once again we are at Friday and that means it is Frosted Designs day. I've behaved myself this week, I think. Time has been so short that I've not really been able to play. Anyway, the challenge this week is a colour challenge and the combo to use is:

Lime, Aqua and Brown.

I love these colours together and for a change I've used a dark brown background to show off the Lime and Aqua.

I'm entering this into the following challenges
Simon Says Stamp - buttons, bows and bling
Magical Crafts Challenge - something for the girls
Sweet Pea Stampers - Under the sea
Aifactory - Buttons (the gold pearl buttons at the corners)

The photos really don't pick up the richness of the dark brown lace. I love the shape of the bling swirls because they make me think of waves.

I hope this close-up shows the glittery sparkle I added to the image. This one has been coloured with Promarkers.




Please take a look at the other creations that the Frosted Designs girls have made; they are fab.

Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

15 comments:

Rach said...

oh sharon this is so pretty, xxx

Lizzy xx said...

WOW Sharon this is stunning, gorgeous image colourd in so beautifully ... luv this colour combo... fab layout too xx Lizzy xx

Crystal said...

Sharon Oh my word your coloring is AMAZING!!! LOVE this beauty!

Deb said...

oh wow, this is stunning Sharon, love it, have a great weekend, hugs debx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Doreen said...

Oh my this is stunning,coloured beautifully.Thank you so much for sharing it with Magical Crafts.xxx

Nicola said...

Your card, colouration and colour combo are amazing Sharon, loving your awesome bow and gem detail and I am so pleased you shared this with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Have a fab BH -x-

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Sharon. I love the deep, rich colours and the swirls are fabulous.

Stamping Susi said...

Hi Sharon, the colour-combi you use is so awesome! She looks like a fresh breez on a hot day, thank you for sharing your work.

Fink said...

Love the bow! Pretty card! thanks for joining us at AIF

Lorraine A said...

absolutely stunning card Sharon ! :-) I love the dark brown background wth the gorgeous lime and aqua colours in front ,,, makes them really 'pop' ,,, gorgeous bling too ,,, LOVE IT ! :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Pascale said...

Hi Sharon this is perfect I adore the aqua's and the way you have coloured her and the sparkle. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers. Hugs Pascale

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Sharon. You amaze me with your cards!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Love that bling on the black lace border!! Very nice :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Victoria said...

love this card x

Slideshow