Monday, 5 April 2010

New Stamps!!

Morning everyone,


Just thought I do a quick post about some new stamps and some sneek peeks that'll be coming your way this week. I do have a card coming later today (around about midday UK time) that will be a sneak peek (well, a full reveal really) of one of the images that'll be on sale from 12th April. So please pop back later today to have a look.


But for this post I'm letting you know that the NEW PIXIE COTTAGE STAMPS are in the store now. There are some fantastic stamps in this release ....... I know because I was colouring some of them up last night - and they are a dream to take your inks, or pens, or watercolours to. Go take a look here. There are new images by ArTish, Sandra Hammer, Alisa Ramirez, Janneke, Lisa Schmidt and Tina Akonom


Look out for a card with the new Hannah image with the butterflies on this blog soon (she is gorgeous!!!)


See you later for a sneak peek at a new Whimsy image.

Sharon x

No comments:

Slideshow