Saturday, 17 April 2010

The Secret Garden

Before I show my card today, I need to do another quick woo-hoo! with two 'thank you's'. I think I must be going around the bend because I made a card for a challenge that posted to my blog last Monday and didn't notice that I had won the previous week's challenge. Doh! So, Thank you to Friday Sketchers for picking my card as winner of challenge 96. Also, my Sweet Pea cards were shown in a customer submissions post on the Sweet Pea Stamps blog. Thank you so much; it was an honour to see my cards on your blog.

Right, today we have a 'Things With Wings' challenge over at the One Stop Craft Challenge and the theme was picked by the lovely Gina. It was fantastic to get my dragonflies out after a long time of them gathering dust at the bottom of a drawer.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

The Creative Cottage - Things with wings
Cupcake Challenge - Childhood Memories
Stamp Something - Something Layered

Now, this image evokes a childhood memory for me - spending long summer hours playing at the bottom of the garden amongst the blackcurrent, redcurrent, whitecurrent and gooseberry bushes. It was such a magical place as a child.


Today we are sponsored by Stef - Glitterbabe and the fantastic image that I used on my card is one of Stef's. It was a joy to colour in.





Please take a look at the fab projects from the OSCC DT and the gorgeous images from Steph that they have used.


Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

10 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

So beautiful Sharon!
Gorgeous colours and great design!
Congratulations on your good news!
hugs
kim x

Biscuitlid said...

so pretty Sharon, I love the dragonsflies. Thanks for sharing your special memory

Fab to see you at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Tanya Rudd said...

Love all the layers!
Hugs
Tanya

Crystal said...

Sharon WOW this is awesome, LOVE those fireflies....WOW WOW WOW!

Pumpy said...

Very good ist is lovely.xx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a beautiful card ! Thanks for sharing your special memories too ! Smiles from Catherine

Rufus said...

Great job with Stef's image. Love the dragonflies.
R/

tracy said...

lovely card Sharon, love the gorgeous colours and fab design.
Thanks for joining in with this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge, I hope you will join us again. Yracy x

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Beautiful card! I love the 3D elements! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Rebekah said...

Lovely card your dragonflies are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge this wk x

Slideshow