Saturday, 17 April 2010

Thousand Years Waiting ATC

I don't know if I will be in time for this, but I'll try to get the post finished in time.
This is an ATC (something I never make) for the Sweet Pea Stamps April Customer Challenge.


The unusual embellishment I've used is some dried lavender (in the bottom left hand corner) so not only does it look good....it smells fabulous too!

The rules are:
1. Using ONLY Sweet Pea Stamps,
2. Create an ATC (2.5" x 3.5") Card.
3. Use Purple and Pink.
4. Include an 'Odd' Embellishment.
Upload and add the link to your blog during the week of April 11-17.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

2 comments:

Pam said...

Wow! What amazing coloring. Not only is this stunning but I bet it smells good too! :o)
~Pam

Micki said...

Absolutely stunning! Wonderful job! And love that you used dried lavender. Not only is this beautiful to look at but I bet it smells wonderful too. :-) Thanks so much for joining the Sweet Pea Stamps challenge.

Slideshow