Monday, 3 May 2010

Sneak Peek - Gracie's Roses

25 years ago today I was the proudest mother of my first baby daughter. Oh my! The years have flown by. Now she is a beautiful woman and a mother herself. Happy Birthday Becky!

I'm not sharing her birthday card with you today. Instead I have a SNEAK PEEK!

On Wednesday 5th May there is a new release of Whimsy digital images - and I can tell you that they are all fantastic! I couldn't wait to make a card with one of the images so that you could all have a sneak peek.

This is Gracie; isn't she just THE most gorgeous little girl? The image is called Gracie's Roses by Crissy Armstrong. I've kept the card really simple and only added a hint of milled lavender colour to her dress so that you can see how beautiful the image is. I've also coloured her up in pink and also a deep red and she looks just as gorgeous in those colours too.


I'm entering this card into:

Incy Wincy challenge - Anything Goes

The Pink Elephant - Mommy, I love you

Please remember that Gracie isn't available yet, but you will be able to buy her on Wednesday. I hope you'll all be able to join the Whimsy DT on Wednesday for a fun challenge and blog hop too, but in the meantime, keep your eyes on the Whimsy DT's blogs for more sneak peeks!

Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

Sharon xx

13 comments:

Nicola said...

Happy birthday Becky, where do the years go Sharon?
Your card is beautiful, this image is adorable and you have really brought her to life with your fantastic colouring. Your bugged background sets her off to perfection and your floral detail is so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Crystal said...

SOOOOO Beautiful Sharon, WOW I LOVE how you used this beauty!

Sarah A said...

Beautiful card Sharon. Love those little roses!

Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week.

Sarah x

CraftyGirl said...

Awww... this is so precious!! The soft colors just add to the delicate little image!! Love it!!
Barb :)

Silvia said...

I love your card! It is so sweet...

Pumpy said...

it is a wonderful card I will sure go and buy Gracie. Happy Birthday to your daughter. xxx

Greg B said...

What a beautiful card, the little girl is fantastic.

Thanks for taking the time to join us at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Hope to see you in our next challenge that starts Monday.

Greg
(Whistling Crafter)
See The Charity We run
Aspire To Thrive Children's Charities Inc.

Thanks for looking.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye said...

Beautiful, Sharon.

raindropecho said...

Sharon, this is SO gorgeous!! You did an amazing job showing off this image. Wow!
- Ann

Cheryl said...

oh this is so beautiful hun love it,just stunning hugs cheryl xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a delightful card Sharon, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Krista said...

What a super sweet card the colours are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant this week!

Slideshow