Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Metal with a flower

Yet another new image for you today. This one is a new stamp that has been designed by ArTish for the Pixie Cottage and this is my DT card for today's Pixie Cottage Challenge. You can buy the stamp here.

As usual there is a sketch and/or a theme to follow. Of course my card uses both the sketch (I rotated it by 90 degrees) and today's theme which is: Metal. I made my own pin with some metal beads on it and also added a couple of metal corners on the image.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


Fun 2 Stamp Challenge - Metal accessories

Magical Crafts - Metal Madness



I think I went a bit overboard on the pearls but I like the look this gives and it makes a change from doodling, or inking/distressing or glittering the edges.


I hope you'll pop over to the challenge blog to see all the gorgeous new stamps that the DT are using, they really are a talented bunch! I also hope that you'll find time to join in the challenge this week.



Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, beautiful floral image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

this is just stuning hun so love that flower want to use that next time love the colour too hugs cheryl xxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Sharon, wow what a gorgeous card, love the pin, the colours and the image, hugs Liz xx

Tanya Rudd said...

So very delicate.
Hugs
Tanya

cats whiskers said...

This is just stunning dear
Hugs Jacqui xxx

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful layout design Sharon :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Adrina said...

Hi Sharon, This is really beautiful. I love your flower, it's coloured perfect. So gentle and softly.
Adrina XX

Rainmac said...

What a beautiful card Sharon, you have the patience of a saint with all those pearls - they look stunning! Thank you for joining us at MCFC, hope to see you again soon xxx

CraftyGirl said...

Beautiful card Sharon!! You have just the right amount of metal mixed in with the fabulous flowers!! This one is gorgeous!!
Barb :)

Slideshow