Saturday, 26 June 2010

Pink and Brown

Yay!!! It's the weekend again .... and the sun is shining (what a bonus!) And I have the whole day all to myself. Bliss! Think I might just take some stamped images out into the garden and do a bit of colouring today. I won't feel guilty because I finished all of my washing last night and the house is pretty tidy.

Today's card is not a card. The fabulously talented Francesca set the challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge today and she picked a colour theme of pink and brown. Love it! So I decided to do a little bag with this gorgeous LOTV image. She's so lovely to colour in.

I'm entering this into the Pollycraft Challenge - No cards, use glitter and/or lace (the pink daisy trim is lace) Please take a look at all the fab creations by the rest of the talented design team.


Oh! I almost forgot! THANK YOU to One Stitch at a Time challenge for picking my card in the top three. Such an honour ladies!



Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

6 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful Sharon,i love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sharon this is absolutely beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Lindsey said...

Sharon this is absolutely beautiful! I love how the wings come off the side. Stunning
Linds xx

Nicola said...

Stunning creation and adorable image Sharon, you always come up trumps sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Paula said...

Stunning creation!! Love the colours and details
thanks for joining us at pollycraft xx

Carrie said...

phew.. I have only just picked my jaw off the floor lol.. This is just WOW!!!

I totally love it xxx

Slideshow