Monday, 5 July 2010

A card - and I've been featured TWICE!!

Woo Hoo!!!! Oh my goodness! What a day it has been.
Today, my Colour Create DT Card for the current challenge has made it into the 50 Brilliant Birthday Card Designs at dotcomgiftshop. Not only that, but I was also featured a while ago (on 2nd June) in their 50 more Superb Craft Blogs. (Click on the links if you'd like to read about them)

What an honour!

So, to celebrate, here is a card that I made a few weeks ago, but hadn't got round to posting on this blog.....and it just so happens to fit some challenges:

Sweet Pea Stampers - Red, White and Blue

Secret Crafter - Water (the background)

My Time To Craft - Zig Zags (the lace)


This image was such a joy to colour.

Here is the card.

Items used:
Sweet Pea Stamp - Koi
Prima Flowers
Distress Inks, Promarkers and water colour pencils.
Cuttlebug Folder - Divine Swirls
GlimmerMist in gold.



Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

6 comments:

Pascale said...

Hi Sharon, Congrats on your feature the notelet set really is gorgeous. I also totally adore this. the colours are gorgeous and I completely love what you have done with Koi. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers Hugs Pascale xxx

Di said...

Oh Sharon how wonderful for you! well done and congrats hun!
Your mermaid card is gorgeous! i love these images.

Big hugs di xxxxx

Nicola said...

Woo hoo well done Sharon and very well deserved too.
Love your card sweetie and snap with image, she really is a dream to colour and your colouration is excellent. Ooh your lace is to die for and the flowers are so pretty.
Thank you for joining us again at Sweet Pea Stampers with this beautiful creation.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sharon,i love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

crafty amy said...

Oh my gosh this is stunning!! I have just ordered her and now can not wait till she comes I feel so inspired thank you for joining us at sweet pea stampers and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Teri said...

This is really gorgeous hun! No wonder you have been featured!!
Thanks for playing along at SPS this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Slideshow