Thursday, 29 July 2010

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!

This is one H.O.T. card today with it's bright summery colours. Just reminds me of the song... Feeling Hot Hot Hot! (and I have been this week - been running a temperature for 3 days). That means I need to make this card count as it's the only card I made last weekend and I haven't felt up to doing anything so far this week.

So, lots of challenges to enter it into:
Basic Grey - Stitching
Crafty Calendar Club - Summer (the hot summery colours)
Crafty Catz Challenge - Summertime (Summer's hot colours)
Crazy for challenges - inspiration photo (I used some of the colours)
Create 4 Fun - Use Flowers
Creative Inspirations - animals (a butterfly)
For Fun Challenges - Summer Bright Colours
Friday Sketchers - Jeanette's Sketch
Mami Doodles - Anything Goes
Oh La La Creations - Birthday (The sentiment is there - just click on the picture to view it)
Rosie D's Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small
Stamp Something - Something flowery
The Stamp Man - Anything Goes

This is my Colour Create DT card for the fantastic combination picked by Victoria of HOT PINK, WARM ORANGE and SAFFRON with the optional extra of BUTTERFLIES. Wowzers! What a gorgeous combination.


Items used:
Lilac Lemon Designs - Art Deco Bride/Flapper Stamp (I LOVE these stamps - thanks for bringing them to us Beckie)
Basic Grey (the matted paper) I stupidly put the pad away with all my other Basic Grey pads but I think it was from Ambrosia - distressed with Mustard Seed.
Anna Griffin swirl stamp
My Minds Eye - Wild Asparagus stamps
Prima Flowers
Stickles
Ribbon, Gems, Charms and Chain from my stash.

Please take a look at the amazing cards the DT have made with this combination - they are glorious!

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

26 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fabulous sharon.
luv
Debby

Lynsey said...

Hi Sharon,
Gorgeous card, everything about it is fabulous. I think I might even go and buy this stamp - so pretty! Lyns xx

CraftinGranny said...

Stunning card and I love everything about it, especiall the glitz and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week.
"Hugs" Carol

Lynn said...

What a fantastic card..I just love that image of the lady and how you have dressed up your card..Just awesome :) Lynn xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rufus said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!
R/

Dena said...

Oh Sharon, I didn't know you weren't feeling well, I'm so sorry, I hope you get better soon sweetie!
Your card IS hot!!! Wow! Beautiful use of the colors and such pretty details! Great job!
Hugs, Dena

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with your beautiful work! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Andrea said...

Hi!! This is a really cool card. Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge this week! Hugs~

otomys said...

Stunning card, Sharon. Great colour combination. Thanks for entering into the For Fun challenge this week.
Amelia x

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Sharon your coloring is FABULOUS!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sharon
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Sharon,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helen Dooley said...

ok so if this is what you do when your sick I have to come back and visit you more often.
What an amazingly beautiful card! Thanks for paying along on For Fun.

Julie said...

Hi Sharon, this is so hot it's smoking!!! You've used the colours perfectly and what a glorious image!! Totally fab. Hugs, Julie xx (Hope you're feeling a little cooler now.)

Rica said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, stunning colours and I love this beautiful image of Beckie's, she was out of stock when I went to order some time ago so she still remains on my wish list. Love your beautiful details.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Beckie said...

Just gorgeous Sharon. You've done me proud :-)

Di said...

HI Sharon this card is fabulous i love the image and your butterfly charm, you have pulled the colours off beautifully!
Hugs Di xxx

Sharon said...

Hi Sharon,

WOW She is absolutely stunning! I love all the glitz, you've done a fabulous job with the colours.

Beautiful card :)

Sharon x

Mina said...

your stunning colouring of this gorgeous beauty is amazing Sharon, your used the colour combo so perfectly...I love it
Mina xxx

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful card! Love, love, love your colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun!

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jackie said...

Thanks for joining us at RD's this week :)

Michelle said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Sharon!

Liz's creative corner said...

Ha hun, I hope your feeling better, hugs Liz xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Ha hun, I hope your feeling better, hugs Liz xx

Slideshow