Saturday, 21 August 2010

Fancy a cuppa?

Now this really is different. I've been scratching my head for ages trying to think of something different to make. So after a stroll around a few craft sites and ending up at one particular one, I finally found what I'd been searching for. A new digi template!

This make is for the One Stop Craft Challenge where I had the pleasure of setting the theme for this week, and I picked:

Not A Card

Luckily, there are a few other challenges that I can enter this make into too.

Stampin' for the weekend - Anything Goes

Polka Doodles - Vintage (this looks a bit vintage to me)

Paper Cutz - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Make a gift

Stamp Something - August Digi Day (a digital template was used)



Items Used:
Waltzing Mouse digi template
Ivory Linen Card Stock
Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Stayzon Saddle Brown Ink
Kanban Autumn Silhouettes Clear Stamp Swirl


Please take a look at the fab non-card creations that the rest of the talented OSCC design team have made.


Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

21 comments:

Chris said...

This is a fantastic creation Sharon, I love it! Hope you're well. Chris x

Val said...

Wow - this is amazing. Well done.
Hugs
Valxx

- - Sheryl - - said...

Wow - this is fabulous. Where did you find the pattern? luv2scrap44 at yahoo dot com

could you email me the link?
thanks!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Fabulous - it looked so real I had to look again. I see you provided us the link for the cup - thank you. Please ignore my last comment. Too early for me - :)

Carrie said...

I think you already know that i LOVE LOVE LOVE this lol.. Just amazing!!

patriziawithaz said...

Wow - Fantastic - Wow !! Absolutely stunning. So glad I came across your blog x

Faye said...

Amazing transformation, Sharon. I looked at the link and the template and can't believe the work you did to get it to look so different. It's beautiful. I hope to enter this challenge later on today.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww This is so wonderful Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creation Sharon :-) brilliant idea :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Janette said...

This is brilliant, for a minute there I thought I was seeing things...fabulous.x

Deb said...

wow, that is amazing Sharon, love it! hugs Debx

Christine said...

Wow, absolutely stunning. You used that template so well. I love how it really has that china look. Lovely work. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

brenda said...

Wow, this really is a bit different, super work.

Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week and good luck.

B x

Stacey said...

wow how wonderful! I looked at the little thumbnail pic and thought why is there a cup??? I cannot believe this is not real!!! Looks fabulous and vintage! thank you for playing along with us at polka doodles x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

YOU MADE THIS?!?! How neat!! I love the colors you chose!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Tracey said...

Fantastic Sharon, this looks so realistic :)

Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Tip Top said...

Stunning and it looks so real! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Hope Jacare said...

Lovely Vintage project - thanks for playing along this week at Polkadoodles! Very clever indeed! Cheers Claire x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

What a fantastic project. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Pam said...

I love teapots and teacups and I just adore your creation!
Hugs,
Pam

Slideshow