Thursday, 26 August 2010

Sweet Baby

I'm really in the cute zone today. I love this sweet image and it makes a perfect baby card. I was starting to run out of these cards so I thought I'd make a few more. Luckily, the fab colours that Dena picked for the current Colour Create Challenge are perfect. She picked

Pastel Lilac, Pastel Yellow and Pastel Mint. The optional extra is to use a doily (or a doily punch).

I'm also entering the card into the following challenges:

Friday Sketchers - the sketch
Fairy Fun Fridays - Punch it (corner punches used). Thank you ladies for picking one of my card in the top 3 last week!
Paper Cutz - Anything Goes

Items used:
Papers: Making Memories Siply Fabulous Collection - Meg
Image: Baby Blake
Prima pearls, roses and velvet leaves
Distress inks: Mustard Seed, Antique Linen and Tattered Rose
Stardust Stickles
Safety Pin brad was a RAK (it's so sweet!)


The talented Colour Create DT have made some gorgeous cards with this colour combo. Please take a look at them.

We're sponsored by Bunny Zoe's Crafts for this challenge (She's having a summer sale at the moment!)and there is a fab £15 gift certificate to be won. So I hope you'll all join in.


Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

11 comments:

Viv said...

Awww what a gorgeous card!!! LOVE it to bits Sharon!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairy Fun Fridays this week. Good luck! xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Sharon.
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

Just so cute Sharon! I love that pretty pattern paper and the touch of glitz. The layout is great - I like that yellow frame around the image.

Sharon x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

AWWWW Sharon this is sooooooo CUUUTTTEEE!

CraftyC said...

So sweet Sharon, cute image and I love the sparkle!
Clairexx

Dena said...

What a sweet baby Sharon! The glitter is sooo pretty!!! I love how you worked with the colors!
Hugs, Dena

Sandra said...

This is such a cute, cute card! Love the colors!!

Roberta Laliberte said...

ohhhh what a sad cute little fella! Great card!

Thanks for playing along with the fairies this week!

xooxox

Julie said...

So gorgeous Sharon!!! Love this little image and is so perfect for the colour combo!! Fabulously cute card!! Juliexx

Pam said...

Very pretty. This is one of those stamps that will be used over and over. I love all of the details you added to this one.
Hugs,
Pam

Slideshow