Saturday, 18 September 2010

Autumn Thanks

A quick post today because I've been totally rushed off me feet this week. I'm really looking forward to today though, because I have some new stamps arriving that I've been waiting 3 weeks for. Come on Mr Postie!!


This card is based on the fantastic sketch by the talented Val at the One Stop Craft Challenge, and the extra to add to the sketch is autumn colours.


I'm entering this into the following challenges:

A Spoonfull of Sugar - Fall into Autumn

Creative Card Crew - Autumn or Fall

Incy Wincy Designs - Autumn Colours

Stampin' Royalty - Stitching Madness



Please take a look at the gorgeous creations the rest of the talented design team have made with this sketch.


Okay, I'm off to keep vigil by the letterbox now!

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous Sharon! I love this image, i have the set but the trees are the only ones i've ever inked up! I love the gems.
Linds x

Hands On said...

Love the beads on the tree. What a beautiful effect. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

CraftyGirl said...

This card is gorgeous!! I love all the layering!!
Barb :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

Cat Spicer a.k.a. Spicey Cat Chick said...

I just love your card Sharon! The image, the colors, the embellies - such a great take on Val's sketch!

Chris (catt871) said...

This is just beautiful! I love the layout and that tree is stunning with the gems on it!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
Chris

Cherie said...

Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew,
hugs cherie

Toneloni * Tonje said...

wow - beautiful card!! love the colors. Love the image!!!!

thanks for playing along with the sugar ladies :)

Hugs Tonje

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

Slideshow