Saturday, 25 September 2010

Did I do Clean and Simple?

Hello everyone. Well, you could 'knock me over with a feather' as the saying goes; I believe I've actually made some CAS style cards! I got so inspired by the amazing creations that the uber-talented Sarita posted last weekend that I thought I'd have a go myself. Thanks so much for the inspiration (and layout) Sarita; I know my cards aren't up to your standards but I really enjoyed making these.
Now, I'm being really cheeky. It's not my turn to do a DT card for the One Stop Challenge this week; but as the theme that Suzi picked is September Snowflakes I thought I'd add my cards in with the other DT team cards.


I'm also entering these into:
Charisma Cardz - Anything goes
Ai Factory - Anything Goes
Just Add Ink - would you believe their sketch fits these cards?
Ooh La La Challenge - Sentiment (every card has a different sentiment)
A spoonfull of sugar - Anything goes
Allsorts Challenge - Plain and Simple

As you can see - I really got carried away. There are 12 of the cards I made in this photo and every one of them has a different sentiment.

I hope you'll join in the snowflake fun at the One Stop Craft Challenge this week. Please take a look at the fab cards made by the design team.



Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

19 comments:

nessy said...

wow!! look at all those cards ~they are stunning ~so simple ~ love the style!!
vanessa xx

Paula said...

Wow Sharon these are amazing love the style just fabulous hun.

Hugs Paula xxxx

Riet said...

Wowwww Sharon,What a wonderful cards.
so chique.

Hugs Riet.x

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

Beautiful frosty looking cards. Although I'm not quite ready for snow yet.

Wendi said...

Oh Wow these are so beautiful lovely layout love them all
Thank you so much for sharing these with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

CraftyC said...

You did a grand job there Shjaron, beautiful set of cards!
Clairex

Gayatri said...

So elegant and soft. Love your cards

racinggrandma61 said...

WOW your project is wonderful. TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory challenge and please be sure to come back and play with us again.

Laralee DT

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi sharon,

Wow these are so clean and fresh love the layout and that aqua colour is just great...

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Vee said...

Such lovely cards.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Julie said...

Absolutely,"Simply" stunning!!!!! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

Val said...

Sharon - these are absolutely fabby. Just love them.
Hugs
Valxx

ccubedx2 said...

what a lovely card set! this is just so fresh and so beautiful! thank you for joining us at AiFactory this week! Good luck!! Hugs, Cath-DT Member @ AiFactory

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Sharon, I'm finally here after having migraine, love your cards hun so elegant, they are truly beautiful, hugs Liz xx

Kirsten said...

wow these are stunning fab colours and the ribbon looks great...x

Thanks for joining us at allsorts challenge this week hugs Kirsten...x

Melissa said...

these cards (all of them) are just beautiful, well done.

Lindsey said...

Wow Sharon! These are jaw droppingly stunning. So beautiful!
Linds x

tampatha said...

this is a really pretty CAS card! you did a great job! thanks for entering this week at AiFactory
-Tammy L DT lead

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Gorgeous CAS card! I wonder if you've heard about Papercraft Star yet? We'd love to have you join us by entering some of your fabulous projects in our challenges! There is also time to enter the 25 dollar gift certificate drawing! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Slideshow