Wednesday, 8 September 2010

To You From Us

Good Morning everyone. Are you ready for another Pixie Cottage Challenge? I loved the sketch and theme for this weeks challenge and has a lot of fun making my card. The sketch was a dream to use and the them this week is 'Furry Friends. Remember that you can use one, the other or both of those to enter the challenge.

I suppose I had more fun making this card because at long last I'm able to 'cheat' again. Yes, my new sewing machine arrived so no more stitching by hand (for a while at least). I can't believe how quiet my new machine is; the old one used to clatter and rattle like crazy! It'll take me a while to work up to using some of the fancy stitches so I'll stick with plain and zigzag for now.

I'm entering this week's card into the following challenges:

A pocket Full of Posies - Floral Fantasy
A spoonfull of sugar - Animal Crackers
Cowgirl Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Frosted Designs - Photo Challenge (colours used, pink, blue, green, brown and flowers inspiration)
Gingerloft - Anything Goes
Paperplay Challenge - In Stitches
Paper Romance - Furry Friends
Stamp Something - Something Cute
Stampin' for the weekend - Shabby or Vintage
Twisted Thursday - Animals



Items used:
Pixie Cottage Stamp: To you from us by Di Carubia
Papers: Papermania, Rose Garden
Handmade papers
Flowers: Prima e-line and prima fancies
Prima e-line pearls
Walnut Stain distress ink
Stickles - stardust


Don't forget, the Pixie Cottage DT call is still running!!!

There's also some majorly fab new digi images in the store

Please take a look at the fab creations by the rest of the DT and I hope you'll be able to join in the challenge.


Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

21 comments:

Cheryl said...

sharon hun this is one gorgoues card so love the papers you have used,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Sharon, I love every single thing about this beautiful card. Your dp is gorgeous and you have matched your coloring with it beautifully! STUNNING!
Denise

Marley said...

Beautiful card Sharon! The image is soooo sweet! Beautiful design papers too xxMarley

Deirdre said...

Aaaaahhhh, so sweet. Love it.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Sharon, this is a great card. I love the image, the colours and the layout. Your sewing is excellent and very effective.
I am so glad you have joined us at MAWTT for my stitching challenge, this fits it perfectly.
I hope we will see you again soon with another lovely creation.
luv Brenda xxx

Davi said...

Sharon, This is beautiful!! Your wonderful colored image, stitching, the glitter and beautiful dps are soooo pretty!

artish said...

so pink and sparkly--love it
and the random stitiching~ so artistic!!! woo-hoo!

Riet said...

So beautiful Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

AH this is so sweet. I love the kittys snuggled up together, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Gina said...

this is so pretty! I love your layout and that background paper is just gorgeous. thanks for joining us at S2G this week, hope to see you again.

Marianne said...

Such cute card with a fabulous layout!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

Tami said...

ADORABLE Love the colors It is an honor to have you play at Gingerloft. Great job

kelli said...

such cute little kitties!! Love the girly theme and papers you've used! I have recently started making my own papers and I love it! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, hope you join us again this week for Lisa's challenge! x

Angelwood said...

This image is just too precious! Beautiful design and I love your papers! Thanks for joining us at Paper Romance this week. hugs, Angela

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! Love the pink and the glitz! Sweet image and layout Sharon!!

Tanya R said...

One great card, very well put together.
Hugs
Tanya

Anne said...

Your card is adorable Sharon! I love the pearls and the glitter =)
Beautiful work!

Hugs, Anne

Cassie said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs. Such a cute card!

Pam said...

This is sooo pretty. Your soft coloring goes perfect with that gorgeous dp. I wish they sold Papermania here in the states. You sure did a beautiful job on this one!
Hugs,
Pam

Melissa said...

How adorable!! Such a sweet image, and your colors and embellishment choices are perfect! We are so glad to have you join us at Shirley's 2 girls!

Gunn (Merete) said...

So totally cute. Great colors and love this image.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

Slideshow