Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Fall Mice

Good morning everyone. Well, as this post pops up I should be all excited and at the airport ready to jet off on my holidays. I've so been looking forward to the relaxation that will bring. I have quite a few posts scheduled while I'm away, so I won't be completely missing from blogland.

Today's card is for the Pixie Cottage Challenge. There's a wonderful sketch and the other option this week is embossing. My card uses both. I think I was still enjoying making mainly white cards when this one was put together. I always think white cards pull the eye to the image, and this one is such a sweetie image. It's a digi image by Artish called 3 fall mice.



I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:

Stampin for the weekend - Autumn Colours - (autumn orange and grey for the misty days)
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Punch It Out!
Timbroscrapmania - Autumn Colours (autumn orange and grey for the misty days) Stamptacular - Layer it on

Items used:
Three Fall Mice digi image
Glitter Card
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
Swirls Cuttlebug folder
Sizzix swirls die
Hobbycraft flower punch
Leone Em stamens punch
Prima Pearls

I hope you'll take a look at the amazing items the DT has made this week. There's some new people on the design team and they are creating some gorgeous stuff.

Thanks for looking,
Hugs,
Sharon xx

18 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Sharon.
Hope you have a great holiday.
luv
Debby

Lisette Morris said...

Have a great time!! This is too cute. I love all white cards, it makes the image that much more striking! Looking forward to seeing what other posts you have waiting for us! Smiles, Lisette

Crystal said...

Sharon SOOOO BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE your white creation with the added glitter just PERFECT!

Sadilla said...

Hi Dear,
Lovely card... I always love the all white cards... I think it's such a smart nice colour!!!
big hugs
Sadia

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi! Sharon! OH WOW WOW WOW! I simply adore using white for a fall card, such a fabulous idea. All your adornments are lovely, especially all the swirls. the contrast with the orange pumpkin is fabulous. Most Beautiful! A real coup de coeur! Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Layer-it-on challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

BA said...

sharon I love your card!!! the image is too cute and love the contrast with the white paper.
thanks for joining us at TSM
xoxo BA

nessy said...

stunning card ~ delightful image ~perfect!!
vanessa xx
hope you are enjoying your rest!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

Pam said...

Hi Sharon, I love the white background it really makes the orange pop! cute card girl.
Hugs,
Pam

Jackie said...

Lovely card, Sharon. Have a great time :)

Annette said...

OMGosh that stamp is way too cute! Nice take on our "layer" challenge - Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Betty Wright said...

Adorable and beautifully elegant, Sharon! Wonderful textures and sparkle! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges!

Davi said...

Sharon using the white made the pumpkins pop out in such a fab way!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

This is my fave this weeke! I just love the way the white makes the image pop and the embossing is gorgeous!

Giò said...

Wow! It's beautiful, I love the glittered swirl and and the cute image. Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Adrina said...

What a wonderful card Sharon!!

Lindsey said...

Hi Sharon!
What a beautiful card, the image just leaps out at you and is so striking against the white. Love the glittery swirls too.
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week,
Linds x

Gemma said...

Great card, never managed to do an all white card myself, but yours is just stunning! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, hope you will join the fun again next week. Happy crafting, Gemma

Slideshow