Thursday, 21 October 2010

More Chocolates and a basket.

Well, this is my last scheduled post.....and as it pops up I should be coming in to land at Gatwick Airport. (boo hoo! the end of another fantastic holiday). Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with what has been going on for the last two weeks when I arrive home.


Today it was my choice over at the Colour Create Challenge and true to form, I've picked one of my favourite combinations. Purple, Aqua and White. The optional extra I picked was swirls. Oh boy! Have the DT done me proud or what? Their creations with this colour combo are the most gorgeous ones I've seen for ages.


I've made a christmas basket and a card to go with it. The basket is a template from Waltzing Mouse designs. I used Anna Griffin Swirls and DoCrafts Joyeaux Noel bauble stamps. I kept the design really simple so that I could make a few of these cards as a standby at Chrismas.

I'm entering these makes into the following challenges:

Craftalicious - Anything Goes

If the Shoe Fits - Any Holiday

Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Embelish It
Papercutz Challenge - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes


Please hop over to the Colour Create Challenge blog to see the amazing cards made by my wonderful teamies.


Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

17 comments:

Rach said...

A beautiful card and basket Sharon, hope that you have had a fantastic holiday..xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous, adorable gift set.
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

Hope you've had a wonderful holiday Sharon! I love the picture and colours you've chosen for the challenge. Love your Christmas card and the cute basket.

Sharon x

6 wacky women said...

Oh, such gorgeous colours for this weeks challenge!! Beautiful card and basket, Sharon. Great designs, love all the sparkle on your card!

Karen x

Josephine said...

That's a fabulous colour combination, and two gorgeous projects!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Riet said...

This is so beautiful set Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

downrightcrafty said...

What a super gift set the card is so pretty and the basket just lovely
perfect for the challenge at Stampin with the Dragon
Hugs Kate xx

Di said...

Hi Sharon your projects is fab and i do hope you had a great holiday!
Hugs Di xxxx
p,s loved the colours.

Angela said...

What a super cute set you have created! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week! hugs, Angela

Sadilla said...

Hi Sharon
what a lovely great project you made, I love this basket! =)
hugs
Sadia

Tracey said...

sharon this is so beautiful! i just love it! thanks so much for playing along at the Shoe!

Julie said...

Hi Sharon - LOVE the elegance of these makes!! Great idea having the baubles hanging from the swirl too - may have to borrow that!! :)
Juleixx

Val said...

Fab card and little basket. Thanks for joining Sweet Stampin this week.

Hugs
Valxx

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

Dena said...

Very pretty Sharon! Thanks so much for great colors! That basket is awesome!
Hugs, Dena

Sammibug said...

Great projects! Love the matching basket! Thanks so much for playing in our inking technique challenge at Stamping With The Dragon.

Love crafts forever said...

I like your project, and the candy look's sooo yummy. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin with the Dragon. Hugs. Nataliya.

Slideshow