Thursday, 7 October 2010

We Three Kings - and a card

How is everyone? Keeping well I hope. This is another scheduled post and I've gone 3d! Actually, over the next few weeks there are a few non-card items that'll pop up. This set is for the Colour Create Challenge where our fantastic Mina has chosen the colours and theme for us this time. She picked:
PINK, GREEN and CREAM with an optional extra of FROSTED.
All my frosting is iridescent embossing powder and glamour dust....not sure the photos pick that up too well though. Aren't these cracker gift boxes superb? Best of all, they are a freebie template and so easy to make up. You should know that they are triangular boxes, not square ones, and they look even better for the triangular shape. You can find the templates over at Waltzing Mouse - here.

I teamed the boxes up with a simple little card. Well, quick and easy cards are always really handy when it comes to Christmas.


We're sponsored today by Michelle's Scrapbooking & More and she's given us some superb brand new stamps for the prize. Why not hop over to the challenge blog and take a look at them, and whilst you're there drool over the gorgeous makes that the talented DT have made.

Well, before I sign off, I have to say a very sad farewell to Karen. She has had to step down from the design team and boy, will I miss her! She's such an inspiration. Thank you so much for all the wonderful work you created for us Karen; hope you won't be a stranger to the challenge when things settle down a bit.

Well, I suppose I'd better be off for another day in the sun (I hope it's sunny where I am now!!)
Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

4 comments:

nessy said...

gorgeous and super fantastic sharon ~love your gift boxes and matching card!!!
vanessa xx

Francesca said...

Such fabulous creations , I love the colours
Hugs
Francesca

Di said...

This is super Sharon fancy making these and packing aswell! the crackers are great!
Have a fabby hol and say hello to the sun for me!
Hugs Di xxxxx

Julie said...

Hi Sharon - these are stunning!! So clever and I love the matching card with that beautiful, lush bow!! Hugs, Juliexx

Slideshow