Saturday, 20 November 2010

Colour Create, Pixie Cottage and OSCC

Well, I'm still alive! It's been a bit of a rubbish week and rather a drastic way to lose over 8lbs in weight, but I am coming through this last lot of illness. It seems like I haven't been well since I got back from my holiday. Hmmm....maybe holidays are bad for your health? lol.

Anyway, I've been too ill to do much on the Internet, so I'm posting all of my cards today. Sadly I've missed some of the challenges that they were made for, but I'm still entering them into a few and the links are all the way through this post.

First up, here's my Colour Create cards. I went a bit crazy with the wonderful colours Janiel picked for us (Robin egg blue, sea foam green and cream. The optional extra is winter). I made one cutsie cards and 5 quick and easy cards.

I'm entering this first card into:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Blue Christmas
Paper Cutz Challenge - Christmas lots of bling
Frosted Designs - Distressing
Paperplay challenges - Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow
Stampin' B's - Use snowflakes on your card
ABC Christmas - X is for Christmas
Polycraft Monday - A Glittery Christmas
Oldie but a Goodie - Glitter

I'm entering these into:
Die Cut Dreams - Christmas Anything Goes
Stampin' for the weekend - Winter




These last 3 are being entered into


Scrappy Frogs - Merry Christmas






I think the quick and easy cards got a little closer to the challenge colours and I had the chance to use my new Stempleglede and Paula Pascale stamps on a couple of them.



Next up is my Pixie Cottage card where the theme is ribbons and bows and there is also a sketch to follow. I've used the stamp by Artish called Forever and Ever . For this card I wanted to create a lot of height and depth so it uses many different thicknesses of foam pads on the different levels.


I'm entering this into:

Stampin' Royalty - Patterned Paper



And finally here is my OSCC card where it was my choice of theme and I picked 'Snow People'. Hopefully that'll help us all to get another Christmas card made this year. The image I've used on this card is from Robyn's Fetish digital stamps and it is called Frosty Da Snowman. I've used both polar white flowersoft and stardust stickles on him to add a bit of texture.

I'm entering this into:

Fussy and Fancy - Christmas with no red or green

C.R.A.F.T - Using Vellum (the embossed snowflakes are on vellum)


Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

25 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Sharon,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

nessy said...

what gorgeous cards sharon ~all of them are so beautifully made!
sorry to hear you have been so poorly!!
vanessa xx

Doreen said...

Great cards Sharon, I have sent you an e-mail about the candy I won.
xxx

Cassie said...

absolutely beautiful cards. They are so unique and just stunning. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

Val said...

Sharon - sorry to hear you are feeling grotty still. I know what you mean though - have been in a similar boat - cannot get rid of the bug.

You have made some lovely cards - really pretty.
Hugs
Valxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWWWW Sharon what an amazing selection of creations you are showing here, each and every one so beautiful, wow, I love them all so much. I am so sorry to hear that you have been ill, I do hope you start to feel much better soon.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Paper Pixie Wedding Invitations and Handmade Cards said...

Your cards are gorgeous I love the colours, I am a big fan of non red and green Christmas cards, beautiful.....K xx

Lisa Jane said...

Beatiful cards - thanks for joining ua at Oldie but a goodie this week.. hope you feel better soon
Lisa ;)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, Thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge
Kevin xx

ruth said...

Wow! Did I say WOW?! :) Gorgeous cards. I really like the way you did the distressing on the first one with the ragged paper layers....love it! I'm going to have to give that a try. :)

Becca Fabozzi said...

Really pretty cards. Thanks so much for joining us at DCD christmas Club

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun,these are a fantastic set of cards,just love them,all hope you start to feel better soon hun poor you take it easy hugs cheryl xxx

Karen said...

What gorgeous card Sharon, thanks for joining us at DCD Chritmas Club.
xx

sharon said...

Wonderful set of cards, I love the colour schemes you've used. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge this week. Sharon x

Samantha said...

WOW!!!!!! what a brilliant selection of cards, low the use of the lace and the snowflakes are beautiful too! Thanks for joining in with us on the ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

artish said...

oh sharon you achieved it all with your winter wedding wonderland card...LOVE the flowers, the ribbon and her dazzling dress! thank you for sharing with blogland!!

Benzi said...

Wow! What a beautiful selection of cards..all just so wonderful. Glad you're feeling better and can post. So happy you joined the Stampin B's snowflake challenge this week. Take care!!!

Trimgym said...

Great card using Vellum, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Heather Maria said...

Wow these are all fantastic cards, Sharon! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

Linda C said...

Glad I discovered your blog. I love the elegant simplicity of the Christmas cards you have created. Beautiful. Linda C

Hands On said...

Love that image and your colour choice is amazing for that card. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

Kate's Makes said...

What absolutely stunning cards, all of them are beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x

The Team said...

all wonderful creations, Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Fleur said...

Wow some stunning cards
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Annie said...

a fabulous festive creation! thanks for joining in our challenge on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x

Slideshow