Monday, 29 November 2010

Here's Edwin

Here we are at the start of another week, and once again I have a card to show. This is becoming a habit! lol. Again this card was made just for the fun of it. I thought it was about time I made a card for a boy......but I just can't put my bottles of stickles down, so this had better be a card for a very little boy who won't even realise it has glitter on it.


I'm entering this into:

Just Magnolia - the sketch that I used
Paperplay - Stars
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - A Recipe. 1 plain paper, 2 patterned papers (the dark blue is a patterned paper - if you look in close up you can see the spots on it) and 3 embellishments (Stars, Brads and string)



I did some masking with an Edwin stamp and the stump and bench stamp from the Pixie Cottage. Edwin is sitting on a bench beside the tree stump. I love mixing my stamps up like this. The papers are from the DCWV paper pad The Linen Closet. The image has been coloured with distress inks.


Okay, here's wishing everyone a fantastic week. I'll be back on Wednesday with my Pixie Cottage card.



Until then, thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh sharon hun this is gorgoues even a boy card you do is eye catching with your detail as perfect as ever just adore it hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Sharon, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Penni said...

A beautiful card - I love the stars.

Hugs
Penni
X

Dena said...

How very cute is that Sharon!!!! Wonderful card girlie!
Hugs, Dena

Carla aka scrappypug said...

what a great card!

Heather Maria said...

Wonderful card, Sharon! I love your colouring and all the gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Sharon!! I just love the colors, the stars and your soft coloring! Gorgeous card!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

What a fabulous card! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Play this week! :)

Mina said...

wow Sharon hes just so perfectly coloured, I love to see Edwin used especially this beautifully...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Slideshow