Sunday, 30 January 2011

Time Flies

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. Mine was really productive because I managed to tidy up my craft room a bit on Saturday morning and it makes such a difference (yep - I can see the floor and my desk again!). I'm not the tidiest of crafters but when the craft room is tidy it is so much easier and quicker to make cards, isn't it?

Anyway, here's a non-dt card for a change. I picked out the Ching-Chou Kuik's 'Time Flies' stamp for this card. It has been coloured with Promarkers and the background was coloured with watercolour pencils. I made my own backing paper for this card with distress inks and a stempleglede grunge corner stamp. I've even done some sanding on the embossed section.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
In A Sweet Pea Dream - "Talk To Me" (a sentiment)
My Time To Craft - Emboss, Emboss, Emboss
Oh La La Challenge - 3 of a kind
Oldie But A Goodie - Fairies, mermaids, dragons or other mythical beings
Paperplay - Layer it up
Passion for Promarkers - Let It Shine
Sketch Saturday - The Sketch I followed.
Stampin' for the Weekend - Getting Warmed Up


Okay - off to link these up before I head off to bed.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

23 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sharon, what a beautiful card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our 'let it shine' challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Micki said...

Beautiful!!! Love the colors and the card design. SPS stamps are very detailed.... wonderful job coloring her.

Thanks for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the sweet image and pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

coops said...

gorgeous card sharon.the image is stunning and i love your fab zesty colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops x

Ida / Little said...

Hi Sharon, what a truley beautiful card u have made, I loved it! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

Tanya R said...

So gorgeous.
Hugs
Tanya

Gro said...

Wow this is just gorgeous. Love your colourcombo. Orange is one of my favorites. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs :o)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Sharon this is stunning those papers and image look gorgeous I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rosanne said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

KymKreates said...

This is simply amazing!! I adore everything about it!

Thanks for joining us this week at In A Sweet Pea Dream and hope to see you again soon!

KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea Stamps

PS I have Sweet Pea candy on my blog!

Berni said...

This is beautiful, I love the colours.

Thanks for joining us at SFTW

Hugs
Berni

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Alicia said...

Great card! Love all those layers. Thanks for joining in our "Layer it Up" Challenge at Paper Play this week. Alicia xx

Wendi said...

Beautiful card lovely colours
fab lace too
Thank you sio much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Fabulous creation and I love the little tag! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ... we hope to see you again next challenge.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Leonie said...

Nice card Sharon!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

Leonie xx

Francesca said...

A Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Pauline C said...

hi Sharon, long time no speak - hope you are keeping well. This is a gorgeousc ard - lvoe the image, beautifully colorued, and the fabulous colour scheme. Thankyou for joining in the Oldie But A Goodie Challenge this time.
Hugs
Pauline x

Sammibug said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Ooh La La creations, in our "3 of something" challenge.

Annie said...

such a beautiful card, I do love the CCK designs. thanks for joining in with the Oldie but a Goodie challenge this time.
hugs, annie x

Fleur said...

Hi Sharon, this is beautiful. Love the colours & your distressing is fab
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Slideshow