Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Cute Baby

My PC is on a bit of a 'go slow' as I write this post. Actually, I think it must just be me getting impatient because it only seems to go slowly when I'm trying hard to catch up with comments and write my blog posts. More haste and less speed!...as my Mum always says.

So here we are with another fab Pixie Cottage challenge where there is a sketch and this week the challenge is CUTE. Now what can be more cute than a baby card? Today I've used Baby Blake by Precious Stamps by Lisa. This is such an adorable stamp.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:




Papercrafting Journey - Anything goes

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday - Show Us What You Got


Most of the items that I've used in this card came from my stash.

The design team have made some real cutsie cards this time and you'll enjoy having a look at them. Those girls wow us every week.


Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

14 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Sharon,I love the image and your papers.

HUgs Riet.x

Elborgi said...

such a sweet image!
Hugs
Elma

Miranda said...

such an adorable card Sharon, very cute
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

WencheP said...

Adorable card, very cute image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Tanya R said...

So very very cute. Perfect for the challenge.
Hugs
Tanya

Francesca said...

A really cute and sweet card

Hugs
Francesca

Crystal said...

AWWW Sharon this soooo cute, ADORABLE little baby and LOVE your colors, so beautiful!

Keely Yowler said...

How cute is this little one??? Love your beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at DYSU :)

Giò said...

Hi Sharon!!! Such a super sweet card!!! I like so much the banner with sentiment and the lovely safety pins on the corner!!!
Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge.
Hugs, Giò

sharon said...

So adorable. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

BA said...

sharon your card ist adorable!!! thanks for joining us at TSM
xoxo BA

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Just adorable with such pretty embellishments!

lina said...

Molto carina la tua card! Thanks for joining us at TSM Challenge! Lina

Nanda said...

That is a lovely card and I like your coloring.

Hugs,
Nanda

Slideshow