Saturday, 5 February 2011

Papertrey Customer Contest



Here's the 3rd post today. Please scroll down for my other cards.

Happy 4th Anniversary Papertrey Ink!

I just spotted that Papertrey are really pushing the boat out and celebrating their anniversary in Big Style. Today is Day 1 of the festivities and they have asked their customers to share their favourite project from 2010. All the news about it can be found by clicking HERE.



Nichole has put up an Uber-prize (I nearly fainted when I saw how much crafting goodness is in that prize).
So, I've gone back a few months and found a project I had lots of fun doing. The sentiment is a Papertrey Ink one from their Signature Greetings range. Isn't it glorious!




I hope the Papertrey ladies have a wonderful anniversary month, and here's to the next 4 years!

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

wow hun you are on a roll today this is stuning adore that image and the detail is first class hugs cheryl xxx

Kristie said...

Beautiful card! I love the stamped sentiment over the image!

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Sharon this is absolutely stunning a beautiful design I also love the colours, Tilda and sentiment it looks wonderful.
hugs
Lorraine x

Slideshow