Thursday, 17 February 2011

The Secret is Out!

I've been like the proverbial cat on that old hot tin roof for the past few days. Keeping secrets is not something that comes easy - well, unless it's a secret bit of stash that needs hiding away before use! But now the secret is out, the sticking plaster over my mouth has been lifted and I can say.......

I made it onto the design team of the new monthly challenge:

How fab....using Glitter, Spritz, Gems, Bling and all that super shiny, sparkly stuff will be legitimate!
Click on the blinkie and you'll be taken to the challenge blog where you can see who else made the team. Congrats to my new teamies and thanks to Shell and Pattie for asking me to join them.
Hope you'll all join us for our first challenge....it's shaping up to be a real corker!
Hugs,
Sharon xx

8 comments:

laney said...

Congratulations Sharon!!
you have an awesome blog full of amazing creations I look forward to working along side you and the rest of the DT
hugs
laney
oh I'm excited LOL!!

Kathyk said...

Congratulations and a big WELL DONE to you on your DT position

Kathyk

jules said...

well done Sharon! look forward to the challenges!

Crystal said...

WOOHOOO congrats Sharon, OOO this sounds like a fun challenge :) can't wait to see your creations!!!

Carole of Brum said...

Well done on making the DT, it sounds very exciting. I shall be checking on the challenges, I love a bit of bling myself! CoB

Bettina said...

congrats sharon! we will have so much fun togheter! hugs!

Debs said...

congratulations hon..looking forward to "working" with you :0)
hugs
Debs x

nat x x said...

congrats on making the bling it on challenge DT

Slideshow