Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Got Rabbits!

Does anyone else have a huge pile of backing papers (as in it'll take you a month to sort through it because you stop every 5 mins to admire one of the pretty papers)? Mine desperately needs clearing out because I can never find the paper pad I'm looking for. Trouble is, all that admiring means I probably won't ever manage to get the whole stack tidied. I lost the paper pad I was looking for again this week; I swear that's why I have to make my own backing papers half the time! However, I did find another pad that I'd completely forgotten about and it is perfect for this time of year (it's full of daffodils and lemon colours). So, pretty lemony paper in hand.....I set about making my DT card.

It's Pixie Cottage Challenge time today and this week we have the sketch as usual and / or a theme of Easter. This little stamp by ArTish called 'Got Rabbits' is perfect for Easter. It's got the bunny and it's got the Easter eggs too. I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Alys Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Cupids - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Lemon, Yellow or Bright and Zingy
Polkadoodles - 3 handmade flowers
Totally Papercrafts - Pearls and Lace

Thought I'd do an 'arty close-up' of the punched and handmade flowers to give an idea of how layered and curled they are.

Okay; that's me done. There's loads more Easter inspiration over at the Pixie Cottage to please take a look at what the other fab DT girls made.


Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

20 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun,the colurs are perfect and just love the lace,hugs cherylx

Sadilla said...

I like so much your crad, all the lace is so nice and elegant, and the soft color combo is perfect!!
hugs
Sadia

Colette said...

Very pretty card, love the image and the flowers are just gorgeous, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week, good luck! Colette xx

Kendra said...

This is a cute image! Love the lace. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!

Sue said...

Hi Sharon
a gorgeous card, luv the cute image, fab colour work, lovely flowers, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous card. Those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Tanya R said...

This really is one gorgeous card. LOVE the flowers!
Hugs
Tanya

Riet said...

So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bettina said...

hi sharon!
this is really fun and so cute. i love your flowers! have a wonderful evening hugs

Davi said...

Awesome job Sharon!! I love all the dimension and the lovely dps you used!! :)

Adrina said...

It's a great card, I like the stamped bakground behind the image!
And the bunny is enjoying his painting for sure!!

Heather said...

I like this card. I love the colors and the background. Great job.

Thanks for joining our challenge over at Card Cupids.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Sharon and I love that DP thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Those flowers are perfect and the whole card is just adorable!

Lexi said...

This is beautiful and i love the detail :D Thanks for playing at LC

hugs Lexi xxx

Fliss said...

Lovely card Sharon. Really cute image and the colours and embellies are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles flower power challenge and good luck!
x

Tip Top said...

Hehehe! All the time!! Lovely card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

sharon said...

Great card, I love the handmade flowers. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

BondGirl said...

gorgeous card. I love it! Thanks for joining in the polkadoodle challenge

Elborgi said...

such pretty card! Love the image
Elborgi

Slideshow