Saturday, 5 March 2011

It's Goodbye From Me....

... So Long, Farewell, Aufedersein, Goodnight.....

After almost 2 and a half years I've decided that it is time for me to step down from the very first challenge where I was a design team member. It's been such fun being with this challenge from the day it was born until now, but it really is time to step aside from the One Stop Craft Challenge team. Thanks so much to all the OSCC DT girls, both past and present, for making the time there so enjoyable. We have had some giggles! I'll miss you all loads.


So, I'm going out with something I love to do, and that is by making some 3d items.

The OSCC challenge as set by Shelley this week is Black, White and one other colour.

I'm entering these makes into the following challenges:
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Tags (on the teabag)
Aud's Sentiments - Birthday Cards, Gift Packaging or Gifts
Try It On Tuesday - Inspired by a song (Two for Tea)
Crafty Pad - Something Yummy for your tummy
Creative Cottage - Tag you're it (tag on teabag)
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Anything but square
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Fairy Fun Fridays - Inspired by a song
Papercraft Star - Movie, book or song inspired (Song = Tea for Two)
Stamp Vacation - Create Your Own Challenge - "Make mine a...(drink theme)"
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Anything But A Card
The Stamp Man - Curls and Swirls
Wags n Whiskers - more than one fold

I was reminded last weekend of the teacup that I made for one of the OSCC challenges a while ago, so I thought I would dig the template out again and make another version of it. This one is far more vibrant than the original.....you can see that one here.

This time I've made it more obvious that the cup and saucer are paper crafted, by adding loads of pearls to them.



I've also made a little bag to hold some tea bags. If you're English you'll really appreciate the sentiment. We Brits seem to think a hot, sweet cup of tea will fix anything!


I've also made a little tag for the teabags. Aww how sweet!


Items Used:
Templates: Waltzing Mouse - look under digital items
Stamps: Victorian Frippery by Waltzing Mouse, Tag 'Compliments of the season by Waltzing Mouse, Sentiment on bag is Clarity Stamps
Inks: Spiced Marmalade distress ink and Black Versamark ink
Wild Orchid Crafts Roses
Mark Richards Pearls.
Please take a look at the wonderful items those talented OSCC girls have made.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

31 comments:

Craftyanny said...

wow Sharon this is stunning.
I've just come from the OSCC but had to pop over and tell you how much I love this. I've never seen anything like it before, it really is pretty. My Mum would love one so I'm off to check out the template.
Good luck in any new ventures
Anne x

Patsi said...

this is amazing SHaron, well done. I love the sentiment too it really pulls everything together. xx

Suzi said...

Oh my goodness, Sharon this is you at your best, I love your 3d creations and this one is so stunning. Wishing you well for the future, you'll be missed at OSCC. Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday with your gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

laney said...

WOWEEE!!!This is awesome Sharon
a fabulous creation and gorgeous colour!!!
hugs
laney

CraftyC said...

Wow Sharon, these are gorgeous creations and the colours are so pretty.. Sorry to hear you've had to step down, always a tough decision!
Clairex

Delphine said...

What a gorgeous set, Sharon, and a great idea! Fantastic choice of colours too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Dena said...

So adorable! I love it!
Hugs, Dena

aqualeiga said...

Oh my! With amazing creations like these, they are REALLY going to miss you! I am so pleased that you decided to share this with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week!

Hugs, Ali x

Beverly Montez said...

Sharon, this is beyond awesome! At first glance, I thought you had stamped on a real cup!!!!
Thanks for playing at Fairy Fun Friday!
Beverly

Audrey said...

Wow! Where do I begin...How long did it take you to add those pearls! So stunning! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Deb said...

oh wow, what a sweet little set, perfect gift for many occasions, I love it and must try it out sometime! hugs Debx

Riet said...

This is so wonderful set Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Meggymay said...

Amazing creations, thankyou for sharing them with us at TioT's.

pinky said...

This is one stunning project and I am really glad I got to see it. For our Stampfairy challenge you need to use a stampfairy image. If you haven't got any you can get a freebie from here. We would love to see you enter again:)
Pinky

Dolly Daydreams said...

This is breathtaking I'm in awe. Marie

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

WOW WOW WOW Speechless This is so beautiful. Sad to see you go from OSCC :(

Barbara said...

Sharon, this is a stunning entry. I adore the elegant tea cup and tea bag holder. What a wonderful gift for someone special. Thank you for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad. XX

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your creations are simply amazing ! Good luck !

Emora Designs said...

Sharon absolutely beautiful projects! I love the yellow, it really allows the projects to pop! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!
Regan

Vicki Romaine said...

This cup and saucer is awesome. What a wonderful project. This would make the neatest favor for a ladies tea. Thanks for joining "Anything But A Card" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad. Please come back regularly for future challenges.

Linby said...

I just got this sentiment too;)
Love what you've made here especially those cute tags on the teabags.
Linbyx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Sharon this is absolutely amazing, a beautiful project what a wonderful final creation for OSCC, they will miss you so very much.
Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie said...

What a gorgeous project! Love the colors and all the pearls. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

C Stephens said...

Beautiful project Sharon. I am so glad you could join the Papercraft Star Challenge!

georgina said...

Clever!!!! what a great way to interpret the challenge,thanks for joining us at T.I.O.T luv Georginax

Rebekah said...

This is fabulous what a great little cuppa! thanks for playing at the creative cottage for our tag challenge hugs Rebekah xx

Dragon said...

Stunning and most unusual. Thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time
Frankie
xx

Sleepy Stamper said...

This is so cute! I love your tea cup, so awesome.

Dorcas said...

OMGoodness this is amazing!! WOW!!

Ruthie said...

Gorgeous creation - anyone would just love to get this!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx

Debs said...

WOW..totally fabulous!! :0)..thanks so much for joining us at WNW..hugs Debs x

Slideshow