Thursday, 3 March 2011

No reason.....

...to post this card at all. It wasn't made for a challenge or with anyone in mind to receive it. I just wanted to have a play with one of the stamps I picked up at Farnborough last weekend. I know it's a simple card, but I really am liking this style at the moment. And of course, it gave me a chance to play around with sponging and masking. I quite like the wispy nature of the blue ink although I have to admit it came about as a complete accident. I couldn't find my sponges so I picked up a cotton wool ball instead. I was horrified when it sort of unravelled slightly when I inked it! But I kept on going and the end result is not too bad.


Well, that's me for today. Hope everyone is having a great week.

Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

8 comments:

Tertia said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Leaves me with a sense of peace.

Elborgi said...

Cheryl- wow! That is so beatiful!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Elma

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

Crystal said...

Oh my word Sharon this is soooo GORGEOUS!

Sam said...

Classy card Sharon.
Sam x

Kathyk said...

I am LOVING Clean And Simple cards myself at the moment and this is particularly fabulous

Kathyk

Sarita said...

I love this stamp Sharon, you have done a fab job with it.
Thank you so much for the link to Siggi Shop-hopefully I will have my watermark soon!
Love Sarita xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Sharon this is totally awesome it is also classy and elegant what a wonderful creation it is simply beautiful and I love it big time
Hugs
Lorraine x

Slideshow