Wednesday, 6 April 2011

I'm late, I'm late!

Sorry for the late posting....I completely forgot what day it is today. Doh! Anyway, this card is my Pixie Cottage Challenge DT card where are themes are a fab sketch (which I've used) and Paper Piecing (I have pieced the central flower with the same paper as the backing paper).


The stamp that I've used today is called 'Greetings' by Artish and it is one I love to use because it is so feminine and pretty. I'm entering this into the following challenges:


Crafty Pad - Flowers

Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes

Pattie's Creations - Flowers and pearls

Top Tip Tuesday - Thank you


I do hope you'll take a look at the fabulous projects that the amazing design team have created this week.
Thanks for looking, Sharon xx

12 comments:

Sandi said...

Sharon - very pretty and feminine creation!
Thanks for playing in our 'Flowers OR Flowers and Pearls' challenge!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Kathryn said...

Beautiful card, I love that pearl border and the lovely shimmer to the flower. Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes, K x

Andrea said...

wow, what a stunning card
hugs andrea

Crystal said...

Sharon WOW I TOTALLY LOVE all these added pearls, girl this is soooo absolutely STUNNING!!! LOVE this creation!!! Hope you are having a great week!

Pattie G said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you used our flower theme for this week’s challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs ♥

nessy said...

what a delicate card ~so very pretty ~ stunning!
vanessa xx

Posh Cat Crafts said...

I adore all the embellies and the added details just gorgeous Thank you for joining in at Anything Goes
Hugs
Tamara

Maggie's Crafts said...

Stunning!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday

Come back next week for another great tutorial!

Maggie
x

Cleota said...

Very pretty. Love all the pearls. You rocked this challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenges.

Cleota
DT Member

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is so nice! The pearls are just lush! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad Flowers Challenge this week & good luck in the draw!

Sammibug said...

Absolutely stunning and breath taking!, Wow! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion in our Anything Goes challenge!

aqualeiga said...

Wow, this is wonderful! Love the pearl border, it must've taken you AGES! Thanks so much for joining us at THE CRAFTY PAD. Don't forget to check out the awesome prizes up for grabs in our altered CD competition! Hugs, Ali x

Slideshow