Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Go Potty!

Now, I'm not being rude....honest! That's the fun name of the cute little stamp that I've used today; it's so sweet, isn't it? I thought I'd keep this card fairly simple to show off the image. This card is my DT item for the Pixie Cottage Challenge today where there's another great sketch and the theme is pink and girly.



So, Go Potty by Precious Stamps by Lisa is available to purchase by clicking here. I used distress inks to colour the toddler, promarkers on the hair and then just glittered up the potty and booties.

I'm entering this into the following challenges.



Tuesday Throwdown - Card for baby/child

Craft Your Passion - Cutie Patootie

Crafty Cardmakers - Embossing

Magical Monday - Embossing

Dream Valley - Dig out the old to use with the new (Old = Potty stamp, new = gingham stamp)

Stamptacular - PINK-a-Licious


Thanks for looking and I'll hopefully see you with something totally different tomorrow.

Sharon xx

10 comments:

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Wonderful card so cute Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion
Hugs
Tamara

Posh Cat Crafts said...

PS You could also enter your card into our Bingo board challenge over on Anything Goes!
Hugs
Tamara

Elborgi said...

such sweet stamp!
Elborgi

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Davi said...

Sharon this is a real sweetie you have created with the cute image and pretty embellies:)

Céline said...

cute card sharon
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday for our Pinkalicious challenge
hugs
céline SSC DT

gillyflower said...

what a cute card love it
thanks for taking part in our challenge at crafty cardmakers and come back and play again soon
gill x

Marianne-db said...

How cute! Such a sweet stamp!
Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!
Hugs, Marianne

Mags said...

Oh so cute! I love the expression on her face, it made me smile! I love the glittered potty, too! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

luv, Mags x

Kendra said...

Funny card! Definitely a dream come true when they are finally potty trained! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

Slideshow