Monday, 30 May 2011

Three Beautiful Maidens


From the soft, delicate, romantic and pretty card of yesterday we're onto a contrast of a set of 3 CAS and more dramatic cards today. I made the first card and loved it so much that I decided to create a couple more. The dramatic red is just glorious!

Unfortunately, I think these Lilac Lemon design rubber stamps have been discontinued now. I adore Art Deco and Art Noveaux ladies but I don't often colour these particular stamps up; I really should use them more often.

Anyway, I'm rambling, so let's have a close up of the ladies showing the glamour dust added to the images and also get these entered into a few challenges.



The image above is one of my particular favourites.

I'm entering these into the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenge - Stamp Something
Secret Crafter - Clean and Simple
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons - First Challenge is Anything Goes
Divas By Design - One for the Girls
For Fun Challenges - Patriotic Colours (Red and White for England)
Paper Pretties Birthday Card




All the images are coloured with ProMarkers and they have some glamour dust added just to add a little interest and catch the light.

The gorgeous sentiments are by Papertrey Ink.



Hope everyone in the UK is enjoying their bank holiday weekend. I've heard it'll be raining when this post pops onto my blog so with a bit of luck I'll be making the most of that and I'll be squirrelled away in my craft room. {{Grins}}

Thanks for looking and see you tomorrow.
Sharon xx

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh this is stunning hun love that image and that red is striking hugs cheryl xx

sallysbitz said...

Fabulous card that coloured perfectly x

Thanks for joining us @ For Fun Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

PS ... I have candy up for grabs.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

All so elegant

Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Jacq said...

Hi Sharon,
Absolutely Gorgeous creations!!!! Love the images, the dp, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout. Coloured so very beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Good Luck.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Stampin Lucy said...

WOW, what gorgeous works of art you have created. So glad you decided to join us at Divas by Design. Your work is spectacular.

debby4000 said...

They're are fabulous Sharon and love how stylish the stamps are.
luv
Debby

Marie said...

This is a really lovely buch of cards. With mine would look like that every now and then. Thanks for playing with us over at the For Fun Challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Sarah said...

Hi Sharon, wow really stunning cards. Love the images which are perfectly coloured. The red is just fantastic. Thanks for joining us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

Pauline said...

Stunning creations! Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges this week!
Pauline

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Sharon these are absolutely beautiful all of them are stunning, awesome work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pauline said...

Hi Sharon... please visit your entry for the patriotic challenge at our blog at For Fun Challenges, and then contact me at paulineguttreyATyahooDOTcomDOTau ...
Thanks!
Pauline
For Fun Challenges
http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/

Sarah_W said...

Beautiful cards, red is one of my favourite colours and I just love red dresses! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges! *Hugs* Sarah xx

Slideshow