Thursday, 30 June 2011

Sweet of you

Is everyone having a good week? It all seems to be going incredibly fast once more; one blink and here we are, almost at the weekend again.

Anyway, it's Colour Create day today and I had to pick the colours this week so I chose Fuchsia, Green and White with the optional extra of making your own flowers. Well, all I can say is I'm so glad that Fuchsia flowers cover a whole range of colours from pink through to purple because I just couldn't seem to colour match to the inspiration picture!


Time was tight so I've opted for a simple style again, but I did manage a card and a little treat handbag. I love the cute handbag template; it's a Lauren Meader timeless template one and is so easy to use. The little bit of embossing on the top is all that was needed (I felt)to offset the large handmade flower.



I'm entering these into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow Challenges - Flowers
Deep Ocean Challenge - Flowers
Scrap Creations Challenge - Anything but a card
Bows and Berries - Thank You/Appreciation
Digi Design House - Handmade Flowers
Hooked on Crafts - Show us your flowers
Secret Crafter - Embossing
Glitter Geeks - Handbags and gladrags



I hope you'll find time to take a look at the incredibly beautiful items that the talented design team made this week - they are super! And we'd love it if you found time to join in the challenge.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

17 comments:

Faye said...

Both the card and the treat bag are simply gorgeous. And I do love the flowers.

Debs said...

Really pretty , love the flowers, thanks for playing at TPS this week.
Hugs Debs

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Embossing" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Di said...

Fabulous Project love your handmade flower and the bag is really clever!
Hugs Di xx

Crafty Lynz said...

Awh this is fab, so pretty. Love the colour of the flower.

Thanks for joining us at RRC

Hugs, Lynsey xx

Michelle Single said...

These are amazing!!! Wow!!! Thanks for playing with Digi Design House this week!

Kerry Steger said...

Hi Sharon,

Your creations are stunning. I love all that white space and the colours just pop! Very pretty!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Sharon,
What stunning creations. I love the CAS look & the colour combo is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Karen said...

I love it all! Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

Davi said...

Wow this is really beautiful Sharon!!

Sharon said...

I love both of these Sharon - What a cute set! Very elegant :)

Sharon x

bosenberries said...

What a gorgeous set.. love the pearl detail! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bows and Berries!
Robin

Di said...

This is a fabulous project Sharon ! you are so talented with all your projects i canr make anything!!
Love those flowers!
Hugs Di xxx

Di said...

LOl!!! ha i see i have alreday commented, god that really is old age!!!!!!!

Nicoletta said...

Stunning creations Sharon!!
I love its!
Xoxo
Nicoletta

rachel said...

lovely project!!!:)everything is amazing!!!!!!!:)

Slideshow