Thursday, 6 October 2011

I've been a bad blogger!

........there's no excuse for it - apart from spending my time relaxing on holiday, knitting, cleaning the house and reading (amongst other things). In other words, I've allowed lots of other stuff to tear me away from card-making. Now I know that will seem really alien to most of you cardmakers, but I think I needed some time away to re-charge the mojo. Added to which, I can't actually get into my craft room very easily because we're shifting a lot of stuff around in the house since my daughter and grandchildren moved back home. Guess which room has some of the storage things in it? Yep, the craft room.

Anyway, I managed to get the brayer, a couple of stamps and some inks out so that I could make a DT card for this week's Colour Create Challenge. (To be honest, the stamps are new and didn't even make it into the craft room!) The challenge colours have been picked by Mina and they look terrific together. It's LILAC, GREY and WHITE with the optional extra of SNOWFLAKES.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Christmas Inspiration - Birds or Flowers (bird silhouetted against the moon)

Craft 4 Eternity - Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes with the option of something punched (snowflake on the ribbon)



Thanks for looking - and please don't forget to take a peek at the other DT creations,

Sharon xx

20 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is simply stunning the detail is amazing,love the beautiful scene you have created,know what you mean hun about your craft my daughter had to move back home just recently and she had to have my craft room,which makes it hard to craft so know exactley were you are comeing from take care hun hugs cherylxxxx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Oh wow, this is stunning - a beautiful winter scene.
Clare x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Fantastic card. Perfect scene. I loved it. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will play again next challenges too.

clare said...

such a stunning card. I think it is wonderful! x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

Amazing work Sharon. Brilliant card.Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

having a {me} day said...

WOW! This is fabulous! Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeleyxx

Sharon said...

WOW Sharon your card really looks amazing! I love the brayering effect and that gorgeous bow of course :)

Sharon x

Rufus said...

Gorgeous and serene!
R/

rachel said...

beautiful card!:)

Annette said...

Wow, this is a really pretty scene. Love it.
Annette
xx
Papertake Challenge GDT

Shannah said...

Wow - this is such a beautiful winter scene! Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining our Heart Songs Inspiration Challenge this week! Hugs, Shannah xox

Yogi said...

this is a really beautiful and restful card

Julie said...

Hi Sharon - this is a real beauty! Love the scene you've created - it's so evocative!! Very clever design too - how you've managed to carry the design through onto the topper is awesome!! Hugs, Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Sharon,
OMG, I seriously thought this was a bought card when I first saw it. It looks stunning. The scene & the colours are so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sharon
I love your card ....gorgeous work which stamp set is it ......
Fabulous
Hugs sylvie
xx

Linby said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
Linbyx

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

WOW! This card is stunning Sharon! New to your blog, what a fun site!
Hugs,
Sharon F.

Slideshow