Again, there was lots of improvisation but that was half the fun. I really wish I'd had some canvas because it'd be lovely to use that on the reindeer and distress it, but Hey Ho, all I had was a little wooden reindeer. I think it looks just fine and dandy as an alternative.
So, now that I've ordered my hammer texture kit before they all sell out because it has been discontinued (can see there will be oodles of things to do with that!) I'll be able to batter the brads around a bit to make them all distressed. For this tag I used my screw head brads, which gives it a bit of a manly touch.
For the gold paint I substituted a gold promarker and I must admit that it 'weathered' down really well.
This shot shows the colours on the background a little better. Sorry for the dodgy camera work but I did take these on a really overcast and rainy day.
I'd like to enter this one into the following challenge:
Our Craft Lounge - Tag - You're it