Monday, 5 December 2011

Lost the stabilisers! Tag 5




Well, I had intended to learn the techniques Tim Holtz is giving us in his 12 days of Christmas event, by making tags as close to his as possible and then going back to 'do my own thing' with the technique.........but I was so blown away with today's technique for Tag 5 that I threw away the stabilisers and just went for it.

I still took inspiration from Tim's tag - the leaves from his wreath and the pearls, but that was about it. This is not as shabby or vintage as I wanted it to be, but I'm pretty pleased with the results all the same.

..........now, if only Santa would deliver some more Tim products........ ;-)


I really apologise for the rubbish photos but it is 10.30 at night over here in the UK, so electric light is all I can capture this by at the moment. Well, I'm off to leave a few comments before I head off to bed - work again tomorrow (groan).

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

6 comments:

Margie said...

Your tag turned out very pretty! I love the red and silver!

Anita Houston said...

I love your tag...the colors are fabulous and so is the bling! Great take on Tim's tag.

Rufus said...

I think you can throw away the training wheels! Great tag.
R/

Kathyk said...

I think it's splendid and yoy were quite right to toss the stabilisers!!!

Have a good day at work!

Kathyk

Heidi Smith said...

gorgeous!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Slideshow