Tuesday, 28 February 2012

The Fairy Tree

Brayering and stamping - my favourite! One of the things that caught my eye at the Farnborough craft show was this amazing tree stamp. Isn't it lush! It's from Lavinia stamps and I'll be honest with you (because it's pretty obvious).....I made the tree taller on this card because I wanted it to be a real statement. All 3 of the Lavinia stamps are purchases that I made at the show (and they were broken into on the night I got home!!).

The background that I also brayerd on the main card has been liberally spritzed with Antique Gold perfect pearls mister and it shimmers beautifully. I wish the camera would pick the sparkle up.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - It's Your Choice
Crafty Ann's Challenge - Bold and Bright
Cute Card Thursday - Winged Things
Always Crafting - Anything goes
Paper Creations Ink - Show us your style with your favourite technique

Items Used:
Lavinia Stamps: 3 small dancing fairies, Sender Mushrooms, I can't find the tree in the store.
Adirondack Inks: Aubergine, Cranberry, Butterscotch
Memory Box die
Gems
Perfect Pearls Mister: Antique Gold.

Thanks so much for looking.
Sharon xx

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun this is stunning that really is one amazing scene you have created hugs Cherylxxxx

Rosietoes said...

Stunning, stunning card Sharon. Love brayered bg and those images are great.

Edna x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

What a stunning card ! I love the 'scenery' and how it all comes together, the tree & fairy are so cool !

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karen Hasheck said...

What a beautiful card using "your style". Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink. Hope to see you again soon!

Carol said...

Fabulous card Sharon, love the brayered background and your images. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

lainey said...

this is gorgeous!! lainey x

Ann Whitfield said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Christine, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Paper Creations Ink said...

Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful week!

Slideshow